FS: Palm Tungsten T3 and all accessories

jsarche

Up for sale is a Palm Tungsten T3 with charging cradle, an extra USB-to-unit charge/sync cable and the original flip-cover. The latest syncing software should be downloaded from the PalmOne site -- the CD-ROM the unit came with has software that's hopelessly out of date.

The unit is in good shape with some cosmetic blemishes around the bezel and on the back, but the screen is in very good shape -- I used a screen protector on it. The unit works perfectly and accepts SD memory cards.

It's great for paperless caching. Before I started out with my Colorado 400t, I used CacheMate on this unit, and it worked very well. (Note: It does not come with any software other than what it had when it came from the factory.)

The Tungsten T3 is the model with a sort of telescoping design -- the keypad area slides down about an inch to expose more screen real-estate.

I don't have any photos of it, but I could send them to interested parties. The Tungsten T3 Web page is http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungst...me/page_en.html.

I'm asking $70 (via PayPal) including shipping in the continental U.S.

Thanks,

Jon