Reviewers- Gotta say thanks!

bobandrobin

I like to give credit where it's due, I want to thank the reviewers who have been working with me on my first caches. I'm new and appreciate their time, effort and patience as I get through this learning curve. I've had some caches published in less than an hour! If I could get city park permission that fast I'd be in heaven.

Big attaboy, way to go and have a great weekend!

It's nice to see a thread of thanks for our busy reviewers. It's easy to imagine they are just sitting on the other end of the computer 24/7 waiting to review & post our caches as they twiddle their thumbs & surf the net. Sometimes we forget they also have real lives with regular day to day responsibilites.

We also have a great reviewer we are thankful for who is always kind to offer up tips & any other information to help us. Kudos! :blink:

I would also like to add my 2 cents worth and to thank our reviewer Gpsfun. He has a few states to take care of and has always been helpful whatever the problem has been or has arisen. Right now with a new legislative ban in some particular areas here in SC I would almost imagine he is being bombarded with questions regarding cache placements. Keep up the great work Brad,we all love you.

Thanks also to our area reviewer mtn-man, he seems to be working overtime right now! Popoki Nui had a cache published in short order (less than a day)...must have been a quiet moment when it was submitted. All the reviewers are volunteers, we are lucky to have them.

Here! Here!

I too would like to express my appreciation to reviewer mtm-man.

I truly appreciate the time and effort you exert to help this great sport!

Thank you!

my first ever cache involved me and the reviewer emailing each other back and forth as i was having problems with getting it submitted, but the reviewer was so helpful (and i did post up on the forum a thank you to him). my second went through no problems, jus waiting for my next two to be approved now, but guess it wont be till tomorrow now.

But yes our unsung hero's reviewing always quick to be slated but never rarely praised, well done to them!!!

my first ever cache involved me and the reviewer emailing each other back and forth as i was having problems with getting it submitted, but the reviewer was so helpful (and i did post up on the forum a thank you to him). my second went through no problems, jus waiting for my next two to be approved now, but guess it wont be till tomorrow now.

But yes our unsung hero's reviewing always quick to be slated but never rarely praised, well done to them!!!

Gotta tell you, I do not understand this: "always quick to be slated but never rarely praised".

What does it mean?