Has the upgrade left the building?

has anyone seen the upgrade for the Geomate yet? I'm really anxious to try it out on some of the newer caches in my area.....

I got the following Tweet earlier this afternoon from the Geomate Twitter account in response to that very question:

You'll be happy to hear that the Update Kits have been sent out to our retailers. Now it's up to the retailers!

:blink:

Im going to REI on thursday! (its 3+ hours away!).... I hope its available in the store!

We live in Shakopee Minnesota, and I called the Bloomington store to see if they have it in stock and do not and the two other stores did not either.He also checked the next truck and its not on that.He said to order on line on line,so I did and it will be in Thursday. :anibad:

Im going to REI on thursday! (its 3+ hours away!).... I hope its available in the store!

We live in Shakopee Minnesota, and I called the Bloomington store to see if they have it in stock and do not and the two other stores did not either.He also checked the next truck and its not on that.He said to order on line on line,so I did and it will be in Thursday. ;)

That's the store we're going to! I wonder if I should just give up & order it online?

We live in Shakopee Minnesota, and I called the Bloomington store to see if they have it in stock and do not and the two other stores did not either.He also checked the next truck and its not on that.He said to order on line on line,so I did and it will be in Thursday. ;)

That's the store we're going to! I wonder if I should just give up & order it online?

When I talked to them they suggested I order on line.