Cacher Stats

Louise_Gerhard

In Kenya there is one on the list. Must be extremely lonely at an event. :blink: I wonder how much loading this person is placing on the geocaching.com servers. Gerhard

Not too sure about the accuracy of the stats. It only shows 2 cachers in Qatar - we are about 30! The same goes for UAE - it only shows 6 cachers in the entire country. I have met more than that at 1 Event in Abu Dhabi alone. I will question the validity of all the figures I'm afraid.

In Kenya there is one on the list. Must be extremely lonely at an event. :blink: I wonder how much loading this person is placing on the geocaching.com servers. Gerhard

Not too sure about the accuracy of the stats. It only shows 2 cachers in Qatar - we are about 30! The same goes for UAE - it only shows 6 cachers in the entire country. I have met more than that at 1 Event in Abu Dhabi alone. I will question the validity of all the figures I'm afraid.

Did you happen to notice this qualifier about inclusion on this site?

Rankings for Geocachers with 200 or More Finds

Some cacher have opted out of being listed. But if you know someone with 200+ find who is not listed (and wants to be), contact them and they will fix it.