looking for a geo caching partner in mount joy, pa area

bobb613

i live in mount joy, pa and i am looking for a partner to go searching with. i am looking for someone fairly new or has only found a few caches as i don't want to go looking for caches that you have already found unless that is something you would want to do. i have found 24 caches so far. just having trouble getting time to go with a 14 month old. but usually have time in the evenings or weekends to go searching. just can't take the wife and son along to a lot of the searches due to terrain and everything else. let me know and send me an email through my profile on geocaching.com my username is bobb613.

Macatac probably has the best idea for you...

Don't frequently see too many from (around) your neck 'o the woods on the forums.

Your best bet to find folks is attend an event. You'll get tips/hints from experienced folks and probably meet quite a few new , like youself. Make a few friends, get a few invites, etc.

I think "nearest" (wow, you're WAY out there) would be GC1W8TK and a "Bike yer butt off" event, GC1W6QM - both in October so plenty of plan time.

Cache safe.

Macatac probably has the best idea for you...

Don't frequently see too many from (around) your neck 'o the woods on the forums.

Your best bet to find folks is attend an event. You'll get tips/hints from experienced folks and probably meet quite a few new , like youself. Make a few friends, get a few invites, etc.

I think "nearest" (wow, you're WAY out there) would be GC1W8TK and a "Bike yer butt off" event, GC1W6QM - both in October so plenty of plan time.

Cache safe.

Here is one just down the road from you. Recyclery GC1W6QM Saturday, October 17, 2009. You don't have to do the bike ride, just show up and say hello.

We're from Mount Joy and would be happy to meet up with you sometime. We don't care if we've already found the caches if it's a place we enjoy (Chickies, Governor Dick..)

I'd suggest if you can make it go to one of the local events, there's a monthy one in York county where you can meet other cachers and sometimes go find some caches with them or make plans to do that. Also Sunday there's another event in the Mount Gretna area that others had mentioned.