**********COINTEST**************

opalsns

I gotta say that I normally don't check out cointests but this has been running so long I had to stop by. What fun!! Congrats on the unique idea.

My condolences for your cache problem. I guess there is faster gratification to being a destroyer than a creator.

Have to vent here for a minute. We went out today to a local area because they are doing a prescribed/controlled burn next week. We asked the ranger what area would be affected as we have 7 caches in the area. We went to collect our caches that would be affected. One had 2 coins listed in the cache (which we put in the cache) - there were none in the cache. A second cache had 2 trackables listed - one was there one was missing but the cache had the top open and about 8 inches of water in the cache. The log was on the ground 1 foot from the cache and the baggie that had the log in it was 1 foot farther away. These caches were not really on any trails that anyone would follow so we have to think someone had coordinates to both. We stopped to check on one more cache of ours that would not be affected by the burn and the whole cache was missing. This really sucks. Why do people do this. All of our caches are family oriented and kid friendly.

Just had to complain.

Now on to some better news. Got a great poison ivy coin in the mail today. The wife says I should take it with me to identify all those leaves when we leave the trails and start bushwhacking.

Thanks Opalsns for the great coin.

Have to vent here for a minute. We went out today to a local area because they are doing a prescribed/controlled burn next week. We asked the ranger what area would be affected as we have 7 caches in the area. We went to collect our caches that would be affected. One had 2 coins listed in the cache (which we put in the cache) - there were none in the cache. A second cache had 2 trackables listed - one was there one was missing but the cache had the top open and about 8 inches of water in the cache. The log was on the ground 1 foot from the cache and the baggie that had the log in it was 1 foot farther away. These caches were not really on any trails that anyone would follow so we have to think someone had coordinates to both. We stopped to check on one more cache of ours that would not be affected by the burn and the whole cache was missing. This really sucks. Why do people do this. All of our caches are family oriented and kid friendly.

Just had to complain.

Now on to some better news. Got a great poison ivy coin in the mail today. The wife says I should take it with me to identify all those leaves when we leave the trails and start bushwhacking.

Oh! I am sorry my friend!!! What is going on lately??? Many caches are missing, damaged, things are stollen.... Is there a stupidity virus that effected some guys and do all these things??? Was it the full moon???

I just do not get it!!!! these last 2-3 days, I saw posts about many caches that have been achived because of that and.... :)

It's crazy hearing about all the caches just up & disappearing & also being damaged. Shame on the people who do this. Thankfully, I have not seen or heard of this happening in our area.

As for the current avatar... I think seekerfamily has it this time.

It sure does look like UFgatorgirl's.

Just had to complain.

Oh! I am sorry my friend!!! What is going on lately??? Many caches are missing, damaged, things are stollen.... Is there a stupidity virus that effected some guys and do all these things??? Was it the full moon???

I just do not get it!!!! these last 2-3 days, I saw posts about many caches that have been achived because of that and.... :lol:

First

Congrats Seekerfamily That one made it 6 BIG POINTS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed this earlier, It seems the comment I made reguarding my cache in shoot gun range was Ouoted on our local geocaching site as a threat by someone who was searching for it and this just after the Thread reguarding stolen geocoins in our area got to talking about camoflauge and buck salt shot and even "spiked Trail Bats.

So I

repulled everthing and won't place any.

I'm so tired of the aggravation.

So sorry about your caches being muggled Seekers, It Sux. It's happening everywhere!!!!!

I went with BubbaBass to try to recover caches. Ariel Where art thou is gone as well as all the contents with it.The whole area there looks like it's been dug up by bottle dump diggers because there is Broken Glass and Trash EVERYWHERE!! It wasn't like that when she was placed.

I don't want to be responsible for my or anyone's thing getting taken and destroyed anymore. This last coin we move will be the last for sure!!! What a shame,

Never got to use my Spiked Trail Bat!! Tee Hee!!!

I'll post a new Pic in a few!!!!

Edited by opalsns

Hey,Sis, I got one to put on, will add a gold Cachin' Crow to the winner of this cointest, will send e-mail to you

Woooo Hoooo

Did you read that folks ....

KD1EJ is Adding a GOLD Cachin' Crow Geocoin to the pot, That's 2 Geocoins,

That make you want to try a little harder , HMMMmmmm?????????

You never know what the final Prizes will be ............................

Oh and....

Yup Moozer, vcery good

mfamilee - 3 points

Yup, Clevek, Very good,

Seekerfamily A HUGE 8 points, stays in the lead with the visions of 3 geocoins, ooooppppsss, did I say 3 geocoins?

That's correct, I will add a micro geocoin to the pot for a total of 3 Unactivated, Trackable at GC.com.

Now let's go folks,

Are you going to let SK run off with the points?????And the Winner's Cup Full'O' Coins?

Yup, Clevek, Very good,

Seekerfamily A HUGE 8 points, stays in the lead with the visions of 3 geocoins, ooooppppsss, did I say 3 geocoins?

That's correct, I will add a micro geocoin to the pot for a total of 3 Unactivated, Trackable at GC.com.

Now let's go folks,

Are you going to let SK run off with the points?????And the Winner's Cup Full'O' Coins?

not if i can help it.

*sits in corner plotting dirty tricks........hog tying or shouting theres a brand new geocach just over there........or something even meaner :anibad: