**********COINTEST**************

opalsns

delurking ....

I'm not trying to hijack this thread or get off topic here, but after reading this thread it reminded me of another thread I had read over a year or so ago and I thought anyone that wasn't around then might enjoy looking at it as well...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...c=183971&hl=

the OP in that thread did an awesome job with the icons...

ok... back to your regularly scheduled program

delurking ....

I'm not trying to hijack this thread or get off topic here, but after reading this thread it reminded me of another thread I had read over a year or so ago and I thought anyone that wasn't around then might enjoy looking at it as well...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...c=183971&hl=

the OP in that thread did an awesome job with the icons...

ok... back to your regularly scheduled program

That is really neat!

bump...

Where'd opalsns run off to?

Sorry folks,

i've been a lil busy,

I am doing a written interview with catsnfish for his Online Geocaching Magazine , about my new venture...

...WOA TBs

Work Of Art Travel Bugs. Original Cachin' Crow and Family Art with attached geocoin that is Trackable and can be discovered or moved to events. These are One of A kind Art pieces. And My art has been collected world wide.

Our first WOA TB made it all the way to Groundspeak Headquarters for their event this year. It has visited Events all across the country.

Our second WOA TB was gifted to special Friends.

And I am selling a few at E.

It's a good way to keep coins moving!!!!

Ok, Im Back.

The good news is...

EVERYONE Starts over again!!!!!!!!

bump...

Where'd opalsns run off to?

Sorry folks,

i've been a lil busy,

I am doing a written interview with catsnfish for his Online Geocaching Magazine , about my new venture...

...WOA TBs

Work Of Art Travel Bugs. Original Cachin' Crow and Family Art with attached geocoin that is Trackable and can be discovered or moved to events. These are One of A kind Art pieces. And My art has been collected world wide.

Our first WOA TB made it all the way to Groundspeak Headquarters for their event this year. It has visited Events all across the country.

Our second WOA TB was gifted to special Friends.

And I am selling a few at E.

It's a good way to keep coins moving!!!!

Ok, Im Back.

The good news is...

EVERYONE Starts over again!!!!!!!!

Any pics of the WOA TBs