An Idea for google maps

Wondering if the last to find can be added to the mini description that pops up when you click on a cache in google maps. This would eliminate downloading caches that haven't been found in ages and quicker than having to download the whole page.

Garry

Not a bad idea. However, a series of DNF is not always a sign that a cache is missing but might be a sign the cache is hard to locate. But it is more info for a cacher to make a decision on so I support it.

Maybe just a series of icons that show the last 5 logs in reverse chronological sequence such as in this example where I use the clickable smilies :lol: to mean DNF and :unsure: to mean found. So if this was on the mini popup

:D:(:(;):D

Then you'd know that that last 5 logs were DNF DNF DNF found found with the most recent being DNF's.

Maybe add the date of the most recent log too.

IF it were to be done, I'd suggest an icon such as the one that GSAK uses... a small square divided into quarters, each one colored either green (found), red (DNF) or yellow (other) for the last four logs. The way I cache, though (with pocket queries), that would not be all that helpful.

Wondering if the last to find can be added to the mini description that pops up when you click on a cache in google maps. This would eliminate downloading caches that haven't been found in ages and quicker than having to download the whole page.

Garry

What wrong with caches that haven't been found for a while??

Several of my caches are approaching 1 year since they were last found. They are just a bit remote is all. Still there and still findable and enjoyed by the few that go after them.