Palm TX

I have a Palm TX & I downloaded some caches onto it & after I loaded them to cachemate I had lost the bottom keyboard area ....This is the spot you can change it from horizontal to vertical ...Get the keyboard ...Also you can hide it to make the screen bigger .....Now I cant do any of those things ...just wonering if anyone know what to do to get it back

thanks

I got out my TX and managed to hide the keyboard and get it back. Let me see if I can tell you how I did it.

On the far right of the bottom of the screen in Cachemate, there is an icon the looks like a box with an arrow. It is next to the one that switches it from Landscape to Portrait. Hit that and it will offer you an input area for entering text. One section has the alphabet. Choose that and your keyboard will be back. There is also a way to set this in the preferences but so far I haven't been able to remember where it is.

Team Taran

Sorry I reread your question and see that my response doesn't help. I guess I would back up all the content and try reloading the software. My thoughts are that there is a setting in preferences but I can't seem to find it.

Team Taran

Thanks Team Taran......I think I will have to do what you said & reload the program ........Thanks for all you help I really appreciate it

Kayak Kouple