Are you Seek or Hide?

Found a few, currently waiting for our first hide to get reviewed/activated.

We like the hunt a lot (especially for caches placed by the lovely people above me :unsure: ), but we are hella excited over our hide!

Even though it's a fairly easy one, it's still gonna be our first, and its awesome, WOOT!!

You have mail.... ;)

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources

We like the hunt a lot (especially for caches placed by the lovely people above me :unsure: ), but we are hella excited over our hide!

Even though it's a fairly easy one, it's still gonna be our first, and its awesome, WOOT!!

You have mail.... ;)

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources

:D:lol::D:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

YAY!

We like the hunt a lot (especially for caches placed by the lovely people above me :) ), but we are hella excited over our hide!

so far it''s been out two days, and found two times, and both me and my better half have been thrilled everytime it was found (as well as mega excited while waiting for the first find, thank god for gmail auto refresh!)

I think with the caches we have planned for the future, we could end up being 50/50 with regards to the OP's question :blink:

as well as mega excited while waiting for the first find, thank god for gmail auto refresh!

That's something that never changes! I've had 3 go out over the last 36 hours or so as part of my caching team and I'm currently on the edge of my seat waiting for the most recent to be found. I'll get nothing done!

Thank goodness for Outlook Express with a 30second auto send/receive :blink:

I saw that last one, looks verrrrry interesting, too bad my other half is working or you'd prolly already have seen the log for it :blink:

she finishes at 7pm, YAY!

but ye, tis good fun placing one, we'll be taking it slow as I don't particularly want to place any for the sake of placing them, our first one isn't spectacular as it's kinda our kids cache, but I intend to take my time and place quality, not quantity. Just means (as you are well aware of I am sure) it takes a lot of time finding the right spots for the right ideas.

:)

edit : yay, tis been a year since I joined :cry:

Edited by Ryuchan