Geo-Inuksuk Group Coin

Landsharkz

Landsharkz and res2100 are pleased to present the Inuksuk group coin project!

nt1.jpg

a25f5f97-42a1-40cc-9e64-bf84b1901eb4.jpg

First... just in case your school didn't cover Inuksuks :) here is a condensed version of the Wikipedia description...

An inuksuk (plural inuksuit) is a man-made stone landmark or cairn, used by the peoples of the Arctic region. The inuksuk may have been used for navigation, as a point of reference, a marker for hunting grounds, or as a food cache.

And here's the full article: Inuksuk's on Wikipedia

These coins are a two-part coin with a colour-matched micro inuksuk magnetically seated into the back of the large Inuksuk coin. They are both engraved with the same tracking number so they will be a matched set. The coins will be produced in time for trading at Geocoinfest, Christmas gift giving, fall events, etc!

Stats: The size is 50mm tall and the micro is 25mm tall.

Colour Choices: (Ammended Aug 21/09 to add two new colours by popular request)

1. Black nickel with geo-colours,

2. Satin nickel with solid-stone colours,

3. Satin nickel with Team Canada colours (NEW!)

4. Satin nickel with Red/White/Blue colours (NEW!)

5. Antique copper with camo colours.

Price: $8.75 CAD each with custom printing an additional $25.00 CAD

Minimum Order: 20 coins, minimum 10 of one metal.

Shipping: Additional and will depend on the size of your order. Domestic shipping is being offered in Canada, US and Australia! Local pick up is available in Toronto, Victoria, Seattle, and Canberra. More locations may be added...

Orders: res2100@cogeco.ca will be collecting the names, colours, engrave contents, your mailing address, etc. Click on his e-mail link and send him your order.

Invoicing: will be from landsharkz and will begin in ~two weeks. This will be posted here when it is happening! You can pay with Paypal, cheque, cash, Visa or Mastercard.

Questions??

• Love 1

I don't wish to buy 20 coins but if anyone wants to group together and agree on a metal let me know. We can start with a 5 coin minimum, which means 4 people, and if more sign on we can decrease the minimum order.

Send me an email if you are interested!

Valerie

Edited by BlueMotmot

I don't wish to buy 20 coins but if anyone wants to group together and agree on a metal let me know. We can start with a 5 coin minimum, which means 4 people, and if more sign on we can decrease the minimum order.

Valerie

I like the group idea! Anyone else?

Valerie

I like the group idea! Anyone else?

I might be able to do 5 coins. I'll have to see what my budget's like...