Downloading geocache info

I download my coordinates on my Garmin legend HCX and then write down on a notepad the geocache info( hints, names,cache infor, container size, etc...) How do I download this info instead of always writing on a notepad? Do I have to purchase a new unit or PDA? Any help would be nice. I would like to keep it simple too.

Thanks

I download my coordinates on my Garmin legend HCX and then write down on a notepad the geocache info( hints, names,cache infor, container size, etc...) How do I download this info instead of always writing on a notepad? Do I have to purchase a new unit or PDA? Any help would be nice. I would like to keep it simple too.

Thanks

A separate PDA or an updated GPS that has paperless capability is probably going to be the best solution for your requirement. Unless, of course, you have a smartphone that someone has developed a caching application for use as a paperless caching device. Otherwise, you are going to be writing things down for a long time to come.

Good luck.

Thanks

I'm using the legend HCx as well.I've been saving the cache pages in a folder and then just drag n drop it in

as txt files in my tomtom document folder using tomtom home as I always have it with me to get the site.All the info is there including the 1st page of logs,if you want the hint you have to decrypt it before you save it.I'm sure this could be done with a Nuvi as well as long as it supports viewing documents,just another option if you have a car unit as well.