Cachekinz™

CacheAddict.com

Order Here

I just realized I never mentioned these here in the forums. Seeing as this is the only place I can post items that are for sale, here they are.

Cachekinz™ are unique trackable tag that you can attach to items and follow their migration around the world! They are made out of the same aluminum material as most dog tags and are almost 2” square. These trackables have character and color. There is a custom icon for all the Cachekinz™. so far there are 8 version: Ladybug, Honeybee, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Firefly, Grasshopper, Caterpillar & Beatle.

2ATF152-f.jpg2ATF153-f.jpg

2ATF154-f.jpg2ATF155-f.jpg

2ATF220-f.jpg2ATF221-f.jpg

2ATF222-f.jpg2ATF223-f.jpg

*The tail of the firefly is glow enamel.

Order Here

just noticed these on the Geocache store -

http://shop.Groundspeak.com/productList.cfm?categoryID=14

So - if they are sold by Groundspeak....

why is there no sub-forum like with TBs and Geocoins ?

BTW - what's the flip side look like, or real photos....

guess these are positioned for kids ?

Groundspeak buys bulk from vendors and resells it in their store. :D

The name reminds me of webkinz, any relation? :D

just noticed these on the Geocache store -

http://shop.Groundspeak.com/productList.cfm?categoryID=14

So - if they are sold by Groundspeak....

why is there no sub-forum like with TBs and Geocoins ?

BTW - what's the flip side look like, or real photos....

guess these are positioned for kids ?

There is no sub-forum because if it isn't a travel bug, and it's trackable, then it goes in the geocoin forums. Just like the geo gems, bracelets, dog tags, etc.... There isn't enough chatter about them for a sub-forum.

As of October 25, 2009 it is not possible to get activation codes for these. The site to receive the codes is reporting an error in a file making in impossible to get codes for Cachekinz. Please address this.

I also notice from another post that it hasn't been possible since at least 10/19/2009.

Edited by jjome

On 17 Jan 2010 i purchased the Cachekinz™ - Honeybee tag from www.worldcaching.com and i tried to activate it through the site www.CoinCodes.com as it is mentioned in their web site, but I could not do it.

I send an e-mail on the site from where i purchased it (www.worldcaching.com) and they send me immediately the activation code. I have no complaints. :laughing::o

On 17 Jan 2010 i purchased the Cachekinz™ - Honeybee tag from www.worldcaching.com and i tried to activate it through the site www.CoinCodes.com as it is mentioned in their web site, but I could not do it.

I send an e-mail on the site from where i purchased it (www.worldcaching.com) and they send me immediately the activation code. I have no complaints. :ph34r::ph34r:

The activation code for all Cachekinz is CACHE.

I send an e-mail on the site from where i purchased it (www.worldcaching.com) and they send me immediately the activation code. I have no complaints. :unsure::D

The activation code for all Cachekinz is CACHE.

This is for the Salmon Tags too?