20 questions cointest for the kids

paganfrog

just looking in on my way to bed.

dont forget i said try not to think obvious fish.

fredhead, you fiend, be nice to my signal coin while he stays with you :P

queenie-boo-bay, you are getting warmer with your guess.

everyone keep guessing now. and ill looking when i wake up tomorrow. if no onne has correctly guessed, i will start giving hints.

OK PAGANFROG..........

Since I cannot guess it I have decided to try a different path :)

I have taken your "paganfrog's Signal March 06" hostage.....

The ransom is the answer to the Cointest. :P

Guess we should've held onto that coin a little longer before dropping it in a cache...sorry paganfrog.

The girls have another question (instead of a coin guess)...is the fish the dominant image on the coin?

OK PAGANFROG..........

Since I cannot guess it I have decided to try a different path :)

I have taken your "paganfrog's Signal March 06" hostage.....

The ransom is the answer to the Cointest. :P

Guess we should've held onto that coin a little longer before dropping it in a cache...sorry paganfrog.

The girls have another question (instead of a coin guess)...is the fish the dominant image on the coin?

at least my signal has had an adventure he wont forget :D

try no tto think of an image. think more of design.

Maybe it's a shellfish-coin?

smirks

Hello to all! As I said, I am not playing... because I am too old for that and I do not have a child or something....

My mind went ot sand dollars too...But in my mint many coins are coming and leaving.....

So...If these are not mentioned..... maybe I can help the little geocaching friends of the forum!!! :D

Now... as for the hint "fish".... It may be something that its name has the Fish inside.... this coin may as beautiful as a Star... who knows...

Just be careful!!! If you start searching a lot, your mind may become... Jelly... :)

Waht about Team Sand Dollar Geocoin?

wooohhoooooooooooooooo we have a winner

just message me to give me your choice do you want the coin mailed to you or do you want to activate it and set a travel mission from my close by cache?

Edited by paganfrog