Tribal Sun Geocoin - On Sale Now!

Zelanzy

Couple folks have asked me about this. I do have these on hand but I had a minor miscommunication with the mint. The coins were not placed in a PVC pouch, they were placed in small envelope bubble wrap pouch. I ordered some flips and am waiting for them to arrive before I start selling...what can ya do?! I will be mailing them in the bubble pouch (sorry I do not have time to rewrap 400 coins!) but will include some 2.5" flips.

If you do not care that they are in a bubble pouch (vs coin flip) feel free to email me (hagglecoins@gmail.com) and I will paypal invoice you and send as early as tomorrow. As you may have seen in the moon dipper post, I ship very fast.

Oh and if you ordered a moon dipper and thought that was hefty...well this bad boy is even thicker!

$10 ea ($2.50 shipping + 0.50 a coin) and I am NOT selling these in sets like originally planned. This means you can order 10 zelanzy zeditions (black/white) and 0 regular editions (red/orange, blue/light blue). Instead, I am going to still sell a set, but with a 10% discount (so set of 3 for $27 + $3.50 sh)

Oh and you should do that since the zelanzy zedition gray coin black nickel is simply awesome...can I say that even though I designed it?

Note: I will NOT be reminting the current ZZ color combo (gray front, yellow back) but I may remint it with some minor color changes (gray front, orange back, for example).

Thanks, zel

Edited by Zelanzy

$10 ea ($2.50 shipping + 0.50 a coin) and I am NOT selling these in sets like originally planned. This means you can order 10 zelanzy zeditions (black/white) and 0 regular editions (red/orange, blue/light blue). Instead, I am going to still sell a set, but with a 10% discount (so set of 3 for $27 + $3.50 sh)

Well, I'm looking forward to buying a set, that's for sure. : )

Thanks for all your orders! I just lowered my prices to $8 each for all the Tribal Suns. The B&W limited edition (Black Nickel Zelanzy Zedition) is down to about 20'ish remaining. Purchase at my website: www.hagglecoins.com.

S/H:

Shipping Info

US & Canada: $2.50 for first + $0.50 per additional (1 = $2.50, 2 = $3.00, etc)

All Else: $3.50 for first + $1.00 per additional (1 = $3.50, 2 = $4.50, etc)

Remaining Moon Dippers are also on sale for $7 each.

Just click www.hagglecoins.com, create account and place order (payment via paypal).

Thanks again for supporting me and Happy Holidays!

Icon to be loaded soon, might be around Monday. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Have there been a delay with the icon or is it me having trouble with icons? I can't see the icon on pages at geocoin.com.

This is my fault. I've been procrastinating on the icon design. It is still coming soon although I suppose "soon" is a relative term! Many apologies, but I'm currently leaning towards the one with the black border around the coin (a few posts up).

Thanks so much everyone for your support, about 3 of my 7 designs are now sold out (across both Tribal Sun and Moon Dipper).

Zel

Hi, fast mini cointest since I still have some of these coins left and I haven't bumped this in awhile! Post what you like (or dislike) about the sun! First 3 posts win...ONLY IF YOU ACTIVATE AND SEND IT ON AN ADVENTURE! Honor system :blink:. Also you can just win this or the "Moon Dipper" cointest (sorry not both!)Please email your mailing address to hagglecoins at gmail dot com.

If you have a good story and aren't one of the first 3 to post, watch your email ;)

Here are some new pics on this coin (its available at the site located in my sig):

Auction-Metal.jpg

Auction-Thickness.jpg

Auction-Back.jpg

Auction-Back-2.jpg

And I've been naughty but this coin WILL have an icon.

If you have a good story and aren't one of the first 3 to post, watch your email :D

Edited by Zelanzy

What do I dislike about the sun. Well we are in the process of moving to a new house right now and it sure is hot here in Florida. Got in the van after we loaded it full of boxes, start the engine and the temp registers at 103. This was at 7:30 pm tonight. Just got back from moving a second load and the temp is down to 86, of course the sun set about 2-1/2 hours ago.

The sun lights the way, but if you stare at it too long, it can also blind you.

I was just walking home from my friend's surprise 28th birthday party. I live in Japan, so it's very much nighttime right now. While walking home I was a bit bored, so I started looking at my favorite websites on the computer. wow.com, kotaku.com and finally geocoin discussions.

Before long, I found this thread and became entranced by your suns which bear quite a bit of resemblance to the "rising sun" symbol used in Japan.

Next thing I know, I step down into something...BOOM! I was "blinded" by your suns and wandered into a "foreigner trap" - these ditches on the sides of roads in Japan used for water draining - nicknamed foreigner trap because of moments like these. Our countries typically don't have them, so occasionally we end up in them.

But, the sun also leads the way, so I flipped my phone around, let your suns light a path, and found my way out of the concrete ditch I stumbled into.

I really like your coins design, and was very sad to pop into your website and nothing the ZZ/set are no longer available. :blink: I am going to try and make a full set somehow, however!!

Congrats to seekerfamily, Minimike2, Gelugon for winning regular edition (nickel or copper) tribal suns! I still need an address from Gelugon (email to hagglecoins at gmail dot com). Also as my favorite story I'll be sending a sold out zelanzy zedition (artist edition) tribal sun to cappazushi!

Congrats all, be sure to check out TapTap the kookiest Kameleon geocoin ever!

~Zelanzy / Tim

Edited by Zelanzy

I just activated one of my copper Tribal Sun geocoins and am getting it ready to send out into the world. When I activated the coin, a generic coin icon appeared. I'm not necessarily an icon freak, but I could've sworn that there was some dialogue about this, and when I found this thread again it appears that it SHOULD have a unique icon.

Any information about this?

I just activated one of my copper Tribal Sun geocoins and am getting it ready to send out into the world. When I activated the coin, a generic coin icon appeared. I'm not necessarily an icon freak, but I could've sworn that there was some dialogue about this, and when I found this thread again it appears that it SHOULD have a unique icon.

It "should" but "doesn't", sales sort of fell through :(

Here is what I was thinking: icon-32_v2.gif

Edited by Zelanzy

It "should" but "doesn't", sales sort of fell through :(

Here is what I was thinking: icon-32_v2.gif

Bummer - it was a great icon, and it IS a great coin!

Just a suggestion: you may want to consider changing the information on the website, which still says "Custom Icon: Yes"