Hidden waypoints

Puppy Dawg

So, with additional waypoints that only the CO or admin can see...it would be nice if the CO could see it in the waypoints section of their cachepage.

At the risk of encouraging you to continue spamming the forums, the cache owner can see their hidden waypoints. Just click the waypoints tab at the top right area of the cache page. Anything else?

Originally the cache owner could see these waypoints. People posted in the forum that they couldn't tell if hiding the waypoints actually hid them. So the change was made to hide the waypoint from the cache owner, since they could always see them by clicking on the link on the page. Guess you can't make everybody happy. :rolleyes:

At the risk of encouraging you to continue spamming the forums, the cache owner can see their hidden waypoints. Just click the waypoints tab at the top right area of the cache page. Anything else?

I simply put in all my feature requests at once, when I have tons I want...I could just post them every now and then, but they'd be more frequent.

I simply put in all my feature requests at once, when I have tons I want...I could just post them every now and then, but they'd be more frequent.

So how about creating one post with all your request as bullet items in that post?