Capitalization Editor

Puppy Dawg

So about about something where after you've created an account you can edit the capitalization of your username. EG...

I could be, instead of GeoBigDawg...

GEOBIGDAWG

GeObIgDaWg

geobigdawg

geObiGdawG

You get the idea...

You can. You click the icon in the.......wait....that was one of the OTHER 10 requests you made.

So about about something where after you've created an account you can edit the capitalization of your username. EG...

GEOBIGDAWG

GeObIgDaWg

geobigdawg

geObiGdawG

You get the idea...

You can. You click the icon in the.......wait....that was one of the OTHER 10 requests you made.

Yea he really upset the new thread curve today, huh. He may miss the mark more often than not, but I appreciate the way his mind works. He looks at things and thinks of ways to make them better.

Although, I would prefer you put a little more thought into your requests first, GeoBigDawg. In this case we already have a name change policy that you can find in the knowledgebase. That should cover any capitalization needs. Most people find a name they like and stick with it.

GEOBIGDAWG

GeObIgDaWg

geobigdawg

geObiGdawG

You get the idea...

How about revoking your ability to create new threads, until you stop posting ridiculous requests every day? Can I hear an Amen, people?