Li'l Dreamer 2009 - New versions available, see post #138

anne.and.eli

The new coins are in. <_< I've put together a store front that I'm going to attempt to use, so the coins will go on sale Wednesday evening around 9pm pacific. I don't think they're going to sale out super fast or anything so it shouldn't be a huge issue. <_<

unicornall5.jpg

unicornall5back.jpg

GOT MY COPPER LI'L DREAMER TODAY. :P :P

THANKS ANNE! :lol::D:D

Hi everyone!

I'm doing a shipment tonight for the latest orders, but I wanted to announce a couple of things.

#1. I've removed the buy limits on the coins! So now you can purchase as many as you'd like. B)

#2. I've reduced the price of the satin gold version to just $7.50!

I'm getting quotes on my next coin, and I'd like to have these out of stock (and a bit of money to fund the next coin :D before going into production.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by anne.and.eli

Anne, I activated my Li'l Dreamer coin today. :P

6eb6ef2d-fe40-40d2-aa44-f7afa3bf7a78.jpg

I thought you may be interested to learn that, because you generously sent this dreamer one of your special coins earlier this year. And today the dream I revealed in your cointest came true. Tomorrow we will be handed the keys to our house! It only took 33 years of dreamin'! Roughly 10 minutes after getting the keys, the fixing work will begin... B) But it will be different, because this will finally be work on our own house. [Although, by the end of the year, Li'l Dreamer coin and I may be dreaming of the day it all is completed!] Thank you for the rainbow.

seahorse.jpg

The Li'l Dreamer - Sea Horse edition will be available at GCF! Any leftovers will be put in my store when I return home. :huh:

If you're going to GCF, come by and say hi! My booth will have Santa Cruz salt-water taffy (anyone who has received a mission from me has tasted this stuff, it's delicious!), and every purchase will get you a raffle ticket for a drawing for a special version of one of my coins sometime after GCF.

Hope to see you all there!

Edited by anne.and.eli

seahorse.jpg

The Li'l Dreamer - Sea Horse edition will be available at GCF! Any leftovers will be put in my store when I return home. :yikes:

If you're going to GCF, come by and say hi! My booth will have Santa Cruz salt-water taffy (anyone who has received a mission from me has tasted this stuff, it's delicious!), and every purchase will get you a raffle ticket for a drawing for a special version of one of my coins sometime after GCF.

I cant wait for the taffy it has been several years since i made it to Sant Cruiz for some.

It will make the drive to Minnesota worth it all the more :?)

Thanks ahead of time.

seahorse.jpg

The Li'l Dreamer - Sea Horse edition will be available at GCF! Any leftovers will be put in my store when I return home. :anicute:

I've been checking the store front for the last couple days to see if any of these made it back from GCF or not. Found, and ordered a couple tonight! :)