Li'l Dreamer 2009 - New versions available, see post #138

anne.and.eli

both are fantastic!!!! Very good job anne! Congrats my friend! :)

See... A dream came true for the little horse....

This little horse represent ourselves! His dreams are our dreams....

New year is coming in some hours... (less than 2 for Greece).... so.. my best wishes for a happy new year and may your dreams come true!!!!! :)

Happy new year to all!!! :lol: Happy new year anne.and.eli!!!! :)

Also, I'm going to submit the icons on Monday. I'm having trouble with the 16x16 icon (big surprise, not much you can do with that), but this is likely what they'll end up being:

unicornicon32.gifunicornicon16-2.gif

I'm thinking this 16x16 version:

unicornicon16-3.gif

doesn't have enough detail to really show well.

Edited by anne.and.eli

Also, I'm going to submit the icons on Monday. I'm having trouble with the 16x16 icon (big surprise, not much you can do with that), but this is likely what they'll end up being:

unicornicon32.gifunicornicon16-2.gif

I'm thinking this 16x16 version:

unicornicon16-3.gif

doesn't have enough detail to really show well.

Why don't you use forthe micro icon.... only the head of the horse? I mean... with the horn... :anibad:

Maybe then even the rainbow will be in it and the icon will be more clear! :P

Edited by GATOULIS

I am reposting to clear something out...

in my otherpost I said why not make the small icon round and the edges of it would be the rainbow.....

hmmm...... How about make the micro icon round, and the edge from the top of the horse head and down (almost all the left side of the icon) to be the rainbow??? the other side will be left as is! :P

I do not know if that is possible... oh... and it doesn't have to be a complete rainbow.. only 1-2 or 3 colors the most... :anibad:

I love your coin. Of course, as a little girl I used to dream of unicorns and still have all my figurines. I remember when I was younger, I would put on my Santa list for Christmas, that I wanted a unicorn :D . I have been looking at what unicorn coins there are out there. Unfortunately, there aren't many :unsure: .

I love the design of the 32x32 icon and like the 3rd icon in the 16x16...I would say the "full-body" unicorn icon is my favorite. Though second runner up for the 16x16 icon would be the first you listed of the head profile of the unicorn.

:unsure: I like coins to have the same icon, big and small, so they can easily be identified! But.... if you can not see the micro icon easily...it is a problem!

The third micro icon is very prety, but unfortunatelly too small so you can not really see clearly what is on it!

So, I will vote for the first one, the head of the horse with the rainbow! It is very pretty! :D

The new coins are in. ;) I've put together a store front that I'm going to attempt to use, so the coins will go on sale Wednesday evening around 9pm pacific. I don't think they're going to sale out super fast or anything so it shouldn't be a huge issue. :)

unicornall5.jpg

unicornall5back.jpg

Numbers:

25x Antique Gold

50x Antique Copper

25x Antique Silver (plus the 25 earlier which have sold, so 50 total)

50x Satin Gold - Autumn Sunset edition

20x Black Nickel (leftover from last time)

I broke down and placed an order. Maybe because I've been feeling so hopeful lately. I've been busy working on several things and I'm feeling like maybe I can do some of the things I've been dreaming of. You would have thought that becoming a mommy against all odds that I would have learned that. But a lot of hard years have made me forget it sometimes. So many of the people here have helped in ways they don't even know.