Li'l Dreamer 2009 - New versions available, see post #138

anne.and.eli

Artwork has been finalized (I think we were on version 8? I hope Emma doesn't hate me!) and samples are ordered. :huh: I somehow managed to come up with 6 combinations!

Since we're going to leave early for GCF and do a national park/caching trip through four states, samples wouldn't get to me in time. However, Emma is going to bring the to GCF so I will have them there!! :(

So exciting. B)

Artwork has been finalized (I think we were on version 8? I hope Emma doesn't hate me!) and samples are ordered. ;) I somehow managed to come up with 6 combinations!

Since we're going to leave early for GCF and do a national park/caching trip through four states, samples wouldn't get to me in time. However, Emma is going to bring the to GCF so I will have them there!! :rolleyes:

So exciting. :)

That is the cutest coin. I'm so glad the boo boo unicorn has a happier side. :D I saw a baby mini horse the other day in a field and she was soooo tiny. Just like a little unicorn. I could just see her with a fake horn on her head.. with ribbons! Your coin makes me smile. Nice job

PS.. I have heard wonderful things about Emma. Sarah, though, should win the prize for patience as I have changed my coin SO many times that I've lost count.

There were some issues with the rainbows in the first round of samples, so we tried something different and I just got the second set of samples today! I only ordered one sample to double check the rainbow, but I wanted to share the older samples which included a lot of different metal choices.

New sample:

unicornsample1.jpg

Old samples:

unicornsample2.jpg

unicornsample3.jpg

unicornsample4.jpg

Now I need to figure out what combos I actually want to get produced! :signalviolin:

I did a sample with the fine white glitter (the gold is fine glitter as well, it just is difficult to photograph). The problem is that it makes the unicorn body seem deeper than the rest of the coin - including the hooves/mane/horn. The mint does not allow having two different color glitter areas next to each other, so it ended up not being what I was hoping for.

I'll attempt to take pictures tonight, but I'm not sure that it's something that can be captured in a photo.

Hey all!

I finally got the rainbow sorted out, and after a few more goes at the mint artwork I have ordered some coins! Kinda wishing I'd put 2010 on them now :blink:

Anyway, I have ordered 125 Black Nickel (which will be reminted if there is interest), and 25 antique silver which will look slightly different from the version posted above. I will possibly order 25 more of them (so no more than 50 will be made) depending on interest.

I also have created two gold versions and an antique copper version, and I'll be getting samples of those versions when I get my order. :laughing:

Pictures will be posted when I get them, probably the last week of the year!

Hey all!

I finally got the rainbow sorted out, and after a few more goes at the mint artwork I have ordered some coins! Kinda wishing I'd put 2010 on them now :blink:

Anyway, I have ordered 125 Black Nickel (which will be reminted if there is interest), and 25 antique silver which will look slightly different from the version posted above. I will possibly order 25 more of them (so no more than 50 will be made) depending on interest.

I also have created two gold versions and an antique copper version, and I'll be getting samples of those versions when I get my order. :laughing:

Pictures will be posted when I get them, probably the last week of the year!

Yay! Don't forget we traded at GCF :laughing:

I particularly like the BN version (do the unicorn in a fine white glitter... :laughing: )

Any of the ones with IHE look good but I also like the one with the gold glitter (try a small flake glitter...) tho the rainbow should be filled.

2 cents... :blink:

CF30

I agree with the BN part. I love how it makes an image like this look like it's straight out of a coloring book.

WOW!!!! :laughing: I liked the AS and the G version but I really loved the BN!!!

The black nickel is so pretty!!! it looks like the little dream horse just escaped from a fairy tale or a child book.... and I love that!!!! :laughing:

We are all hiding a child in us, we all have dreams so.... :blink:

I love it!!!!!:laughing:

Excellent Job my friend!!!

I can only say one thing... Anne, BRAVO!!!!! :laughing:

Heyyy guess what was waiting for me when I got back from vacation?? That's right, a big box of coins!!

125 BN, 25 AS.

Pictures now!

unicornsample1.jpg

unicornas.jpg

The stats:

1.5" coin

Imitation Hard Enamel (small glitter on the AE)

trackable

unique icon (still working on this, but it's paid for)

RE is the black nickel, subject to remints

AE is the antique silver, no more than 50 will be produced (so possibility of one more 25 coin remint if people are interested)

Sale info:

$9.50/coin

$2.50 shipping for first coin, $0.50 for each coin after in the US/Canada

$3.50 / $1.00 for International

100 of the BN coins will be for sale (unlimited amounts)

15 of the AS coin are available (only one per customer please!)

Order form:

Please email me at anne.and.kita (at) gmail (dot) com with the following information:

Name:

Geocaching Name:

Email:

Pay Pal Email:

Shipping Address:

RE (black nickel):

AE (antique silver):

I will email you with a paypal money request for the amount owed.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by anne.and.eli

Technically I just needed the NEW COIN: etc part of the title, not the previous part. But now I am rockin' the longest thread title ever! B)

(Seriously though, if the mods get a chance, feel free to shorten it up. :) )

I think that IS the longest thread title ever!

On topic, glad I got my order in, thanks!