A Great Series

Hi everyone

What with all the doom and gloom on these forums with regard to the proliferation of unimaginative micros or crappy locations I thought I would share a good experience and indeed recommend a series to you.

On Friday I completed the DDC series around Devils Dyke which is a couple of miles north of Brighton. The majority of the caches required some standard tools and a small amount of brainpower.

We did the series in 3 hours, 1 & 1/2 walking between the caches and 1 &1/2 at cache sites. We had a fantastic time. The caches themselves were fairly easy to find and the puzzles not to difficult to solve. It was just some good old fashioned fun and suitable for the whole family...Only one major hill which is at the end ;)

I am not sure if sadexploration uses these forums but I hope he doesn't mind me advertising his series to the world. It really is smashing.

Happy Caching everyone!

The_Street_Searchers

Hi everyone

What with all the doom and gloom on these forums with regard to the proliferation of unimaginative micros or crappy locations I thought I would share a good experience and indeed recommend a series to you.

On Friday I completed the DDC series around Devils Dyke which is a couple of miles north of Brighton. The majority of the caches required some standard tools and a small amount of brainpower.

We did the series in 3 hours, 1 & 1/2 walking between the caches and 1 &1/2 at cache sites. We had a fantastic time. The caches themselves were fairly easy to find and the puzzles not to difficult to solve. It was just some good old fashioned fun and suitable for the whole family...Only one major hill which is at the end :rolleyes:

I am not sure if sadexploration uses these forums but I hope he doesn't mind me advertising his series to the world. It really is smashing.

Happy Caching everyone!

The_Street_Searchers

I did that series with ladysolly a little while ago, and I agree, it's a great series.

Especially when ladysolly got down into a big hole, and had to be pulled out by me :-)