Visiting London and Ireland

My sister and I will be arriving in London on Sunday September 9, 2009 and leaving for Ireland on Thursday morning, the 1oth. Then will will be on a 6 day bus tour of southern Ireland.

We would love to meet some UK cachers and hand off some travel bugs and geocoins that have the goal of reaching Ireland.

Oh my, I'm so excited about my trip that I made a mistake on the dates!

Arriving in London Sunday Sept. 6 and departing Thursday morning Sept. 10.

Spending the day on Sunday the 6th with friends from SW England. (They are taking the train to London for a day trip.)

Tuesday the 8th will be a day trip to Stonehenge and Bath.

Hoping to get help from a UK cacher who might be headed to Ireland as the bus tour isn't going to make it easy to find a regular cache to drop them.

I'll email Windsockers with the Ireland itinerary.

Edited by GeaugaGarmin

Mega thanks to The Windsockers and Hezekiah for meeting us in Dublin! :rolleyes:

We had the opportunity to cache with Windsockers on 2 occasions and Hezekiah on one. Great to get to know these cachers and found many cachers with them as our local guides and historians. Will log our finds ASAP. :)

Almost had an FTF in Cashel but the darn tour bus wanted to pull out just as I reached ground zero at Rock of Cache. Can't wait to roll out the red carpet for them if they ever end up any where near Ohio. ;)