Best Windows Mobile Geocaching Software

There are others, so before buying, look at as many as you can. Cachemate definitely works, but the interface is a bit awkward. A search on this site will provide you with a selection of applications to try.

Hi.

I'm very new to this area and would love some advice. I have a Sony Xperia which is running Windows Mobile. I would like to know what is the best software for WinMo devices?

Thanks

Rockhopper

There are a lot of windows mobile software out there available either for free or on a trial basis. Try them out. It is a matter of personal preference. I used cachemate on the palm and purchased it for the pocket pc, but rarely use it any more since there are programs I like better.

In the past, naming some of the programs have been a problem on the Groundspeak forums, but I use a combination. One program will load satellite views or other maps, cache descriptions, and has an easy to use compass for finding a cache. Another program is useful for road navigation to a particular cache. Still another for loading icons on to another mapping program. That kind of thing.

Edited by Erickson