Central Jersey Geocachers Geocoins

Central Jersey Geocachers

We thought the rest of the Geocaching public would be interested in these coins.

cjgsilvercoin.jpg

Previously, they have only been available at events, but we know that not everyone can make it to events.

Please Click through to the Sales Page

Pricing includes shipping and packaging:

1 Antique Silver $10.00

2 Antique Silver $18.50

3 Antique Silver $27.00

4 Antique Silver & 1 Antique Bronze $40

http://www.ekitt10.com/CJGcoinsales.html

Antique Bronze are Limited Edition of 50 Coins (18 are left). There where antique gold coins available (LE of 25) The remain few gold coins are on hold and should be gone by out monthly meet and greet. If you are interested in getting on the waiting list for those, please contact us through the CJG profile.

We intent on honoring the limited edition nature of the antique bronze and antique gold by not minting additional quantities. If a new run is minted, a new metal(s) will be picked.

Edited by Central Jersey Geocachers

Great Job guys! Glad I noticed this thread since PK and I have been lacking in our Central Jersey event attendance lately!

Ordered a few, PK will appreciate the gift ;)

Are the lines in the background our wacky roadways? I think I see that Turnpike/Parkway/440/287 mess near Woodbridge in the upper right..

Great Job guys! Glad I noticed this thread since PK and I have been lacking in our Central Jersey event attendance lately!

Ordered a few, PK will appreciate the gift ;)

Are the lines in the background our wacky roadways? I think I see that Turnpike/Parkway/440/287 mess near Woodbridge in the upper right..

Thanks!

and you have a keen eye TM. Those are the roads of home in the background. That is "spaghetti junction" in the upper right with that ol' Raritan thrown into the mix too!