Vehicle Static Cling/Decal/Magnet Travel Bugs?

BlueDeuce

I have recently logged Vehicle TBs and I wanted to see how many I have logged in total but i have no idea where to find this info on my page. Could someone please let me know :). Happy geocaching

Vehicle TBs are not differentiated from regular TBs - They don't have any special, different icon - so I don't think there's any easy way you can tell how many you've logged.

MrsB

I bought a sticker for my car but it never got discovered. After a few harsh New England winters and having to scrape snow and ice off my car, the sticker has been compromised and the tracking number is no longer readable. If they make a decal that can go on the inside of the back window, I'd say that's the way to go.

I bought a sticker for my car but it never got discovered. After a few harsh New England winters and having to scrape snow and ice off my car, the sticker has been compromised and the tracking number is no longer readable. If they make a decal that can go on the inside of the back window, I'd say that's the way to go.

They do make TB's that can go on the inside of your window. However from personal experience, the vinyl TB's are the best. They are decals-not stickers. But even then they will come off if you scrape them off. There's still two other options. Do what I do-don't use the scraper on the decals. Or don't put them on your window-put them on your bumper-front license plate, where-ever.

was given a decal TB for my vehicle by my kids. then we sold the vehicle (after scraping off the decal). Is it possible to get a replacement decal, cling or magnet made somewhere?

Companies that make vinyl signs can often make a TB decal. Search online for "custom Geocaching decals". But avoid any company that has no contact information on their site. Be sure there's an actual email address and mailing address.

Edited by kunarion