Please view my profile

webscouter.

So I know it is silly but I have a visitor counter on my profile page. It shows flags from every country that I have had visits from.

Now the thing is I want to have as many different flags on there as possible. Would you please consider visiting my profile, pass the message to your friends and add a new flag at the bottom of my profile?

Thanks

Jim

Add a flag to my profile here.

I went to your profile where it showed 11 visits from GB, clicked on the Union Flag link... refereshed your profile page... it's still showing as 11 GB visits... have a missed a step somewhere?

I would have given you a Welsh flag, but there doesn't seem to be that option :unsure:

MrsB :blink:

Edited by The Blorenges

I went to your profile where it showed 11 visits from GB, clicked on the Union Flag link... refereshed your profile page... it's still showing as 11 GB visits... have a missed a step somewhere?

I would have given you a Welsh flag, but there doesn't seem to be that option :unsure:

You were the 11th visitor. When you refreshed the page you don't increment it again as it only shows new visitors.

Thanks for visiting.

You were the 11th visitor. When you refreshed the page you don't increment it again as it only shows new visitors.

Thanks for visiting.

OK :D

I loved finding this thread topic. I have been using the flag counter on my profile, caches, and TB's for awhile but set them up incorrectly. So, I recently went back registered them so I am able to edit as I desire in the future. Plus, this allows you to create a password for each one, which I made them all easy to remember. Feel free to pop on my profile page as well (link below). I love seeing the new flags and updated statistics. The flag counter is near towards the bottom of the page. Good stuff. Get some!

http://coord.info/PR64544

Edited by zach.ruesch

So I know it is silly but I have a visitor counter on my profile page. It shows flags from every country that I have had visits from.

Now the thing is I want to have as many different flags on there as possible. Would you please consider visiting my profile, pass the message to your friends and add a new flag at the bottom of my profile?

Thanks

Jim

Fun idea, I'm not seeing the flags in your profile. Maybe it's a Chrome browser issue.

If I can remember I'll look at your profile in about a week when I'm in Costa Rica and will be going to South Africa and Ethiopia in November and could add flags from those countries as well.

Thanks

Jim

Well, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find where to do this on your profile. I've checked all the tabs (great profile, by the way, fun to look at), but no luck. DNF, darn it. Anyway, I'm sure you have plenty from US. Good luck on your various quests.

Thanks

Jim

Fun idea, I'm not seeing the flags in your profile. Maybe it's a Chrome browser issue.

If I can remember I'll look at your profile in about a week when I'm in Costa Rica and will be going to South Africa and Ethiopia in November and could add flags from those countries as well.

Awesomeness! Here is a more direct link (http://coord.info/PR64544). The counter should be near the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Jim

Well, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find where to do this on your profile. I've checked all the tabs (great profile, by the way, fun to look at), but no luck. DNF, darn it. Anyway, I'm sure you have plenty from US. Good luck on your various quests.

The original poster seems to have removed his flag counter. He is HTML savvy beyond my lifetime though. Good stuff.

Edited by zach.ruesch

Thanks

Jim

Awesomeness! Here is a more direct link ( http://coord.info/PR64544). The counter should be near the bottom of the page.

I can see the flags on your profile page but not for the OP. I'll check your profile page when I'm in Costa Rica. I see you already have a couple of people from South Africa but there just aren't active geocachers in Ethiopia so I doubt you'll get that flag before I go there in November.

Thanks

Jim

Awesomeness! Here is a more direct link ( http://coord.info/PR64544). The counter should be near the bottom of the page.

I can see the flags on your profile page but not for the OP. I'll check your profile page when I'm in Costa Rica. I see you already have a couple of people from South Africa but there just aren't active geocachers in Ethiopia so I doubt you'll get that flag before I go there in November.

Good copy. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled. Safe travels and happy caching!