reporting inappropriate log notes

How do I report a cacher who is posting inappropriate logs as cache finds. It apprears they are juveniles, as the posts are the typical pre-teen type of excrement descriptions. IE:

1). Location: Washington, United States

nachooooolibre found Tumbleweed's Park & Grab #10 -- Peace & Good Will (Traditional Cache) at 8/8/2009

Log Date: 8/8/2009

Nachooooo Libre and Evil Lulu typed in your skin with poopy Wheaties!

2). Location: Washington, United States

nachooooolibre found Tumbleweed's Park & Grab # 26 - Smiley (Traditional Cache) at 8/8/2009

Nachooooo Libre and Evil Lulu would like to know if you want to play some silly craptacular games? They would love to play clipped toenail frisbee with you sometime in your mom's house!

3_. From:

Geocaching (noreply@geocaching.com)

Sent:

Sat 8/15/09 10:25 AM

To:

kaydivine1@hotmail.com

You are receiving this email because you are the owner of this listing.

nachooooolibre found Tumbleweed's Park & Grab #8 -- Jeffro Says (Traditional Cache) at 8/8/2009

Nachooooo Libre and Evil Lulu pooped a fire out when the wind was eating your nachooooo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the cacher's profile info: Profile for nachooooolibre:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=4d...d8-6e261708a6be

How do I report a cacher who is posting inappropriate logs as cache finds. It apprears they are juveniles, as the posts are the typical pre-teen type of excrement descriptions.

<CLIP>

I'd probably be annoyed by those too. Let me ask though, did they actually DO anything? What have you done so far? Have you made contact and ask them nicely to change the log with the looming NICE threat of deletion? There has been some discussion before about deleting logs due to bad language and such. . . .

But as you just said, "the posts are the typical pre-teen type of excrement descriptions." So are you going to change the world one typical pre-teen at a time? I'd maybe support you on principle anyway. Just curious!

I know this doesn't answer your question on how to report, but maybe an encounter with them will solve the problem. Or they'll call you Cap'n Poopy Pants. . . . . :laughing: