Can someone solve this puzzle

Kjack05

There is a new cache in my area and im having trouble solving the puzzle. Can someone try solving this and post the cords that you think are correct and I will enter it in on the geochecker link and see if thats them

Here is the puzzle below:

"You should not have a problem Getting to this small park. There are picnic tables and a paVed Bike path so you Can go for a short ride or walk.

Trying to Figure out this puzzle may be more diffiCult. Put on your thInking cap and don’t let this little puzzle irritate you. Bring your GPS so you don’t get lOst and come enjoy this Little park."

How about a link to the cache page.

Did it... Easy enough with a little thinking. You can do it!

The hint given should point you to the key to this puzzle.

I will give out Some Generic Puzzle Advice: When looking at puzzles, always ask yourself:

--"Is there something unusual on the page (or linked, or in the source code etc)?"

--"How can I relate that thing that to numbers?"

-- and for your area: "Do I see a 32 and a 96 in these numbers"

Good Luck!

GeoChecker finally came back online and confirmed my solution, so the answer to your original question is "yes". The answer to the second one, however, would be "sorry, maybe you should ask the owner".

holazola gave some good tips. I'd start with the hint on the page. Personally I think this is a little higher than a 2 star. Interesting puzzle, thanks for pointing it out, hope you can solve it soon. And remember, you can always e-mail the cache owner for additional hints (and most of them don't mind helping you out).

I figured it out! Thanks for everyones advice, negative or possitive.

Did it... Easy enough with a little thinking. You can do it!

The hint given should point you to the key to this puzzle.

Your advice helped me greatly, thanks

From the start it looks like this one which is fairly easy.

Both look very easy to solve by anyone who paid attention in English class, which the cache owner may or may not have.

I paid attention in english class all 12 years and the way I figured out the hint had nothing to do with anything I learned in english class.

Mod, can you delete or close this thread now. Thank you