Practically GIVING AWAY Coins!

avroair

One of the coins I received isn't trackable. :rolleyes: Tis a cool one, though. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or figure out something else for it yet. Thank you for the great price on a grab bag. I've never done grab bags before but, might think about doing them a little more now.

Which one? I thought I was being careful with that! I can send you a replacement if you want... only problem is, it will be heading to you cache by cache! ;)

One of the coins I received isn't trackable. :rolleyes: Tis a cool one, though. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or figure out something else for it yet. Thank you for the great price on a grab bag. I've never done grab bags before but, might think about doing them a little more now.

Which one? I thought I was being careful with that! I can send you a replacement if you want... only problem is, it will be heading to you cache by cache! ;)

The backpack isn't trackable. I'll send you an email so we can figure out something. :D

You still made out like a bandit! Even if they were all untrackable, it's a very, very, very generous price! Count yourself lucky to get in on the deal. :huh: Maybe Avroair ran out of trackables to give away and filled the last void with a non-trackable?

You still made out like a bandit! Even if they were all untrackable, it's a very, very, very generous price! Count yourself lucky to get in on the deal. :D Maybe Avroair ran out of trackables to give away and filled the last void with a non-trackable?

Boy! No kidding, I missed this thread or I'd have had a sack of coins! It'd be fun to have some really low priced coins to give away at something like the local Wednesday morning geocoffee we try to attend each week. :huh:

You still made out like a bandit! Even if they were all untrackable, it's a very, very, very generous price! Count yourself lucky to get in on the deal. :D Maybe Avroair ran out of trackables to give away and filled the last void with a non-trackable?

Boy! No kidding, I missed this thread or I'd have had a sack of coins! It'd be fun to have some really low priced coins to give away at something like the local Wednesday morning geocoffee we try to attend each week. :huh:

Oh, don' get me wrong! I DO count myself lucky to get in on such an awesome deal! And the untrackable coin was one I've seen on ebay a few times, and had thought about getting 'til I found out it was untrackable. So now I have it, and for a much cheaper price than anything that IS trackable that I've ever bought from ebay. :D

Mine came - nice assortment. Did a spread sheet - made the identification, then to get the activation codes..........there were 3 which seemed like a problem. PMed avroair but Very Prematurely as they did all come from the companies after providing the required documentation.

Thanks Avroair for allowing me to own some of these great coins for such a great price. You are the best!

I Want in for next time :huh:

Me too!!!

I can't believe I missed this opportunity :blink:

My Seeking and Trading List:

http://sites.google.com/site/mygeocoinsite

Ditto here!!! Very cool to offer them up like that. Count me in next time.:)

Yup, yup, Me too! Didn't have funds at the time.

I'd like to be able to get a few to get some more Cointests going and have more prizes for my missions.

I'd be sharing and giving back to this great community as usual!!

Thanx,

Opalsns