Problem Downloading Newer Cartridges

Tequila

A friend is having trouble downloading newer cartridges from the Wherigo.com website.

It seems any cartridge created in the last 4 months won't download for him. Older cartridges download fine. He gets the following error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[indexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]

Groundspeak.Web.Utils.BaseX.Int2Base(Int32 InInt) +121

cartridge_download.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +265

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thx.

Please see the thread Error when downloading any cartridge, Probably related to user name for more information. This is a current bug and Groundspeak is aware of this. If Groundspeak notifies me the bug is fixed, I will announce it there.

In an effort to put all comments about this in one place, I'm closing this thread. If you feel there is a reason to keep this thread open, please PM me and we can discuss it.