want to go paperless

I use Verizon, and have an Envy2. You can type with it closed, or flip it open and use its wonderful full keyboard. It has a great notepad feature that I use all the time. I also take advantage of the Micro SD card slot by storing all my pictures, videos and notes on it (just in case).

I have not tried the Envy 3 (which recently came out), but highly recommend the Envy 2.

Hello, I need to upgrade my cellphone, I use Verizon, and I want to get a phone that I can load the cache logs into and go paperless. Does anybody have a suggestion on which modle of phone would work best? I will still be using a GPSr for locating the cache.

I use a Blackberry Storm and CacheBerry - works great

Hello, I need to upgrade my cellphone, I use Verizon, and I want to get a phone that I can load the cache logs into and go paperless. Does anybody have a suggestion on which modle of phone would work best? I will still be using a GPSr for locating the cache.

I use a Blackberry Storm and CacheBerry - works great

Blackberry Curve with Cacheberry and it works great. Palm Treo (The working Palm OS, NOT Windows) before that with Cachemate which worked fine however with Verizon, you want to go the Blackberry route.

Verizon has been putting all their current phones on sale because there are going to be some new phones coming out including the 2nd generation Blackberry Storm and one or two Android phones (that's what I'm waiting for). It might be worthwhile to wait and see what additional options are available in the next few months.

Keep an eye on this: Boy Genius Report

Edited by m_and_w

Hi all...I've been paperless for some time now, using PDA with CacheMate and GPSr, running thru GSAK. Just lost PDA. Any way to use Garmin 60CSx to hold BOTH waypoints AND the CacheMate stuff like description, TB's, hint, past logs etc? I've never had luck with using the 60's Mass Memory or whatever that feature is, as I get antsy around the manual and want to go out and play....thx