Nudie Cachin' Revisited

swizzle

Due to the fact that the other thread was locked and my question has gone unanswered I decided to start a new thread. Is the removal of ones clothes to aquire a cache considered an Addition Logging Requirement? I hope not because I would like to set up one of these caches myself and I don't want the idea shut down before I have it published. Is it bending the rules? I think we should be able to require ALR in very limited and certain situations. I haven't found a situation with any of my caches where I would require any ALR's but I know some cache should have something in place. For instance with a cemetery cache, you don't want to place a cache next to a certain headstone but you want to know someone visited the headstone so you ask for info from it to confirm they did indeed visit the site. As far as nudie cachin goes I personally think any nudie cache should be clothing optional. Otherwise it should be considered as an ALR. (Yes I know that the stone could be used as a waypoint in a puzzle/mystery cache, poor example I know). So should I just shut up now and hope no reviewers catch wind of this thread or should this still be open for discussion. Swizzle

That's correct. It's an ALR.

Since the question's been answered, and since the OP contributed significantly to the closure of the earlier thread, I am closing this one. OP, don't open another thread on this subject. If you had serious questions you should have avoided going off topic in the other thread.