more newbie questions

This is probably a "stupid" question, but I have too many geocaches loaded on to my Garmin Colorado 400t (given to me as a gift ....and I am pleased) .... but how do I delete the cache files off and have them load on to the SD card I installed? I can't seem to delete the files from the device or move them to the SD.

I guess I am way concerned about deleting any pre-programed data on the device. When I bring up what I believe to be GPX files, there is no info to indicate that they are geocache files and I always get a warning that I may be deleting pre-programed data. The manual is not too clear. Maybe its just my newbie mojo ??

Any help would be great. Thanks

The geocaches are in d:\Garmin\GPX and will be GPX files. If you want to remove ALL geocaches from the GPS, just delete ALL the GPX files in that folder (don't mess with anything in the sub-folders: Archive and Current). If you only want to remove some of the geocaches, you'll have to figure out which file(s) contains the geocaches you would like to remove. Once you start managing the new caches you add yourself, it will be easier to understand as you add more data.

I must ask...why move them to the SD card? You're limited to 2,000 geocaches...which should only used about 200MB of storage. Moving them to the SD card doesn't really gain enough space to be bothered. I only use my SD card for map files (City Navigator and 24k TOPO data).