Pocket Query Anomaly

Tequila

I have a series of PQ's designed to give me all of the caches within 160 km (100 miles) of my home location. I use Date Placed to maximize results.

Today, I adjusted the series of PQ to account for caches I have found and caches that have been archived.

I noticed that some of the PQ's allow me to specify a radius of 500 miles while some revert to 100 miles even when I specify 500 miles. Since I only want 100 miles, this is not an issue for me but it seems to be an anomaly that I have not been able to figure out.

Anyone know what might be causing this? All the PQ's are identical with the exception of the date ranges.

I have a series of PQ's designed to give me all of the caches within 160 km (100 miles) of my home location. I use Date Placed to maximize results.

Today, I adjusted the series of PQ to account for caches I have found and caches that have been archived.

I noticed that some of the PQ's allow me to specify a radius of 500 miles while some revert to 100 miles even when I specify 500 miles. Since I only want 100 miles, this is not an issue for me but it seems to be an anomaly that I have not been able to figure out.

Anyone know what might be causing this? All the PQ's are identical with the exception of the date ranges.

I think the issue might be related to this bug I reported awhile back:

PQ Radius not Saved