Vinyl Sticker Travel Bugs

OTT Team

Who is making these? I would very much like to buy one. I already have a newly registered TB with no mileage. I would like to use it as the tracking number. Contact me.

If there is someone who is wondering what I am talking about... I was passed by a car the other day and on their back window was a travel bug vinyl sticker with a tracking number and everything. I didn't get a chance to write it down. If someone has pictures, post them.

If there is someone who is wondering what I am talking about... I was passed by a car the other day and on their back window was a travel bug vinyl sticker with a tracking number and everything. I didn't get a chance to write it down. If someone has pictures, post them.

We can't post the pictures online, unless the tracking numbers have been smudged. If you scroll down through these forums, there are at least 7 threads on the first few pages in here regarding car TBs. There is more information in those threads, including one about how many logs people are getting on their car TBs, and apparently, it's not a lot.