COINTEST: Survival football

rickctroop13

Well that sucked.

B)

At least you didn't go with Indy on this one, and have to watch along with Peyton!

Yeah, but now do I bother going with Indy for the last game? My clever plan to keep them in reserve seems to have backfired. :)

Not that Buffalo has anything to play for, but they'll still likely play the first string. Hmm, maybe I'll pick Bufallo. :D

Well that sucked.

;)

At least you didn't go with Indy on this one, and have to watch along with Peyton!

Yeah, but now do I bother going with Indy for the last game? My clever plan to keep them in reserve seems to have backfired. :D

Not that Buffalo has anything to play for, but they'll still likely play the first string. Hmm, maybe I'll pick Bufallo. :D

Is there a first string in Buffalo? :huh::) Best of luck E&C+3

And then the 2 win teams may tank the last game to get the number 1 draft pick, so yeah...looks like the only games worth picking would be Dallas-Philly, or any of the myriad of AFC wild card hopefuls.

that being said, pick the Lions.

;)

fwiw- I think the Lambs (1 win) have sewn up 1st pick, Lyins can tie 'em on record but StLose 'wins' the 1st tie break.

Well, it looks like everyone is riding on San Francisco, Denver, and The J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

Should be interesting to watch today. (here's hoping for a jets and Bronco loss.)

:)

Totally agree. GO KC and the Bengals.

2 way tie is enough

Congrats Ash... looks like you got to at least a tiebreaker with SF's win... Seeker are you philly phan? if so congrats as well

Well, it looks like everyone is riding on San Francisco, Denver, and The J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

Should be interesting to watch today. (here's hoping for a jets and Bronco loss.)

:)

Totally agree. GO KC and the Bengals.

2 way tie is enough

Congrats Ash... looks like you got to at least a tiebreaker with SF's win... Seeker are you philly phan? if so congrats as well

2 in congrats Ashallond

and for a while I was worried for the longest time SF was only up 1 without the ball. Congrats to seeker (if you are philly phan)

Good luck to those who have NY and Den.

I would be worried if I picked denver today.. Already down by 7 and with all of the McDrama.. I am a lifelong Bronco fan and don't think I will watch today :)

and for a while I was worried for the longest time SF was only up 1 without the ball. Congrats to seeker (if you are philly phan)

Good luck to those who have NY and Den.

I would be worried if I picked denver today.. Already down by 7 and with all of the McDrama.. I am a lifelong Bronco fan and don't think I will watch today :)

Looks like Denver lost... Now if NJ can win :P

The first attempt at a tiebreaker will be:

1-THE JANUARY 9, 2010 NFC WILD-CARD GAME.

Winning pick will have the CORRECT WINNING TEAM & be closest to TOTAL POINTS (winner+loser).

2-If still a tie, closest to Winning Team's actual score.

3-If still a tie, closest to Losing Team's actual score.

Haven't seen the Saturday game posted (Philly at Dallas or Green Bay at Arizona) on line yet, but in deference to Team Haynes, please don't start posting picks until midnite Eastern so we can see if his Jets make it a three way and he can have a shot in case of duplicate score picks....

Winning pick will have the CORRECT WINNING TEAM & be closest to TOTAL POINTS (winner+loser).

Haven't seen the Saturday game posted (Philly at Dallas or Green Bay at Arizona) on line yet, but in deference to Team Haynes, please don't start posting picks until midnite Eastern so we can see if his Jets make it a three way and he can have a shot in case of duplicate score picks....

Thanks, I appreciate it... It will be fun..

No deadline up until announced kick-off time, but I'm going with your FIRST PICK unless it duplicates a previous player's pick. Not to take away from anyone's gamesmanship or fun, but I'm gonna be writing them down as they come in and not changing them. May wanna wait for the injury reports, Vegas lines, whether your trick knee starts throbbing, etc before etching in stone. 2 or 3 pickers shouldn't create much conflict. Would recommend having score in by Friday evening.

Dang Denver! I was thinking not to pick them as they had the internal conflict between McDaniels and Marshall and thought that might be a distraction. But they were playing at home against KC. Oh well, my next pick would've been New England, and they lost too!

Congrats to the three that are left!

Please do me a favor guys- don't all pick the same team and have them lose :unsure: .

Any picks yet. Philly is a 4 point underdog (can't mention that other team in this house)

No picks yet. I originally said to post picks here, but if the three contestants all would like to build up the suspense (and keep from being 'Priced is Right-ed' :unsure: ) they can PM me their picks, I'll acknowledge that I got 'em here, then post the picks here as close to game time as I can. (or I won't post them and someone will get a surprise package!)

Any picks yet. Philly is a 4 point underdog (can't mention that other team in this house)

No picks yet. I originally said to post picks here, but if the three contestants all would like to build up the suspense (and keep from being 'Priced is Right-ed' :D ) they can PM me their picks, I'll acknowledge that I got 'em here, then post the picks here as close to game time as I can. (or I won't post them and someone will get a surprise package!)

I will pick either way but would prefer to send you the pick (PM or email)

No picks yet. I originally said to post picks here, but if the three contestants all would like to build up the suspense (and keep from being 'Priced is Right-ed' :D ) they can PM me their picks, I'll acknowledge that I got 'em here, then post the picks here as close to game time as I can. (or I won't post them and someone will get a surprise package!)

I will pick either way but would prefer to send you the pick (PM or email)

I like the idea of the PM or Email as well.

PICKS IN-

Ashallond: 1/06 (hmmm, interesting!!!)

seekerfamily: 1/06 (OH! my,my!!!)

teamhaynes: 1/08 (WOW! bold!!!)

"Watch us all pick the same team and score. (lol)"

You can throw a blanket over 'em (six scores- four numbers used!), but safe to say we'll have a winner tonight!

Good Luck!

Edited by rickctroop13