COINTEST: Survival football

rickctroop13

Never did a cointest before, so I'll make my first one simple for me.

Created a 'for fun' Yahoo Survival pick em league. All are welcome, no stakes to play. I'll send a coin of my choosing from what happens to be in my collection at end of season to winner.

I'm playing, so in case by some miracle I win the survival, coin will go to 2nd place.

One entry per cacher, please!

GCCoinSurvivors

Yahoo Group ID# 4004

Password heavymetal

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/4004

Edited by rickctroop13

could you please explain to me what I have to do at this cointest? I do not understand...

Cointest involves joining the Yahoo league at above link.

The league is a contest where you pick the winner of one of the weekly NFL (American professional football) games. You pick a team each week for as long as you pick winners. Complete rules are on the Yahoo Survival Football site. Winner is player who gets furthest in season without 3 wrong picks.

A note to all who haven't done Survival before and didn't dig deep into the Yahoo rules- You may only use a team once for the season, so pick with your head not your heart unless your fave is a no brainer that week! As you pick teams, they are not available to pick for future weeks.

Edited by rickctroop13

Never did a cointest before, so I'll make my first one simple for me.

Created a 'for fun' Yahoo Survival pick em league. All are welcome, no stakes to play. I'll send a coin of my choosing from what happens to be in my collection at end of season to winner.

I'm playing, so in case by some miracle I win the survival, coin will go to 2nd place.

One entry per cacher, please!

GCCoinSurvivors

Yahoo Group ID# 4004

Password heavymetal

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/4004

shamelessly bumping :rolleyes:

17 + me and growing!

I still haven't figured out some of my picture software.

Could someone clean up the edges of this for me.?

I'd like it to be round, Like a coin.

Thanx

Opalsns

33319489-8009-4035-86e3-be75160e3927.jpg

I spit iced tea out my nose when I scrolled down to see your handsome fellow in a football helmet! O m g! That is the cutest thing ever!

:laughing:

tonight, Tonight,

La la la la la la ,

Tonight.............................................................................................................................

GO PATRIOTS ......................................................................................................................