Back from Weston-Super-Mega

slimey

Just got back from the Mega event, with 2 very tired kids, one very tired wife, and one very sunburnt neck!

Very many thanks to the committee for organising a very successful event. Had great fun on the beach for the "camping" event, with fellow cachers at the overflow campsite in the evening, and also looking for some of the local caches around Weston (with grumbles at *mouse* for the splash and dash cache!).

Already looking forwards to Mega Scotland - just got to persuade the inlaws to move the wedding anniversary so we can make it to the event instead :-)

Simon

Just got back from the Mega event, with 2 very tired kids, one very tired wife, and one very sunburnt neck!

Very many thanks to the committee for organising a very successful event. Had great fun on the beach for the "camping" event, with fellow cachers at the overflow campsite in the evening, and also looking for some of the local caches around Weston (with grumbles at *mouse* for the splash and dash cache!).

Already looking forwards to Mega Scotland - just got to persuade the inlaws to move the wedding anniversary so we can make it to the event instead :-)

Simon

It was indeed a great event and a great location .

It was nice to meet you at the Mega even if the impromtu Iphone demo didn't work :wub:

A Brilliant Event, thank you Weston.

Well done to all your hours of work and hairpulling - it worked out really well.

To those of you that asked - Weston back to Perth today - total car journey, including a refreshment stop - took us exactly 7 hours.

left 8.45 am (Wintergardens Weston)

arrived 3.45pm Perth (Dewars)

I'm adding my thanks as well. I had a great weekend, and I was tired and sunburnt too...

Ah yes, travelling time. I had forgotten how long it took me to get from Staffordshire to Perth last year. Maybe I will need to book an extra day off work next year for travelling back and sleeping!

Ah yes, travelling time. I had forgotten how long it took me to get from Staffordshire to Perth last year. Maybe I will need to book an extra day off work next year for travelling back and sleeping!

I would strongly suggest that people should think about flying into Edinburgh and hiring a car. It's not overly expensive, in fact I think if you get together it is relatively cheap and it can be a lot quicker.

Well done to all your hours of work and hairpulling - it worked out really well.

To those of you that asked - Weston back to Perth today - total car journey, including a refreshment stop - took us exactly 7 hours.

This is of course entirely dependant on how many caches you stop for on the way up ;)

This is of course entirely dependant on how many caches you stop for on the way up ;)

Oh yep, should have said that was the 'NON TOMTOM ROUTE' home!! ;)