Hmmm.What to do, What tooo dooooooo

swizzle

I got this from a garage sale yesterday. The woman that owned it used it in front of their tavern. They switched to a different lighting system. I do believe you can buy these at lowes. I was also considering the deep woods LPC minus the post. Swizzle

Edited by swizzle

Paint it to look like a turtle an hide a cache inside.

That's the best idea I've heard yet. Now I'm debating if I should use a dremel tool to get a better turtle shape or just make due the way it is? I do believe that is exactly what is going to happen to this one. Thanx Briansnat. I know of a nice marsh to hide it by too. Any reccomendations of types of paint? I might put down some self etching primer after a sand it down and clean it up after that its going to be hand painted. A nice big old snapper. Swizzle

Paint it to look like a turtle an hide a cache inside.

That's the best idea I've heard yet. Now I'm debating if I should use a dremel tool to get a better turtle shape or just make due the way it is? I do believe that is exactly what is going to happen to this one. Thanx Briansnat. I know of a nice marsh to hide it by too. Any reccomendations of types of paint? I might put down some self etching primer after a sand it down and clean it up after that its going to be hand painted. A nice big old snapper. Swizzle

Being that I probably don't live in your area, I would love to see the finished product. I know you probably don't want to post a picture to spoil it, but maybe something can be done after you're done.

Thanks!

gregvan

I'll post it. I don't know how many people are from my general area that reads the forums for spoilers. This one is going to take some time. The spot he'll be close to is about a .30 mile back in. I may have to place it at a different lake or pond because of the amount of caches in this little area. I've decided against dremeling it into a shell shape. I'll just paint the general shape and use the extra to make an elongated neck and head. I was hoping to come up with something for legs. We'll see. Maybe I can do a day by day thing until its done. Swizzle