Geocoins for sale - parting with my extras first

Parrolet

I have been considering this now for over a year and keep holding off but the time has really now come. I have to start parting with my my coin collection. I will start out by letting go of my extras first and see how it goes from there.

Most of my coins are from the time period of 2005 to 2007 with a few 2008. If you don't see something that you might be looking for from that time period feel free to email me to see if I have it and maybe just haven't listed it. I am open to offers. Shipping charges are $2.50 for the 1st coin and $0.50 for each coin after that for USA. International buyers email me for shipping.

NC Foothills Geocachers 2007 silver

USCGA black LE

USCGA bronze

USCGA silver

Virginia 2006

Wyoming - Bronze 2006

Midwest Geobash 2006 rectangle shape

"Midwest Geobash Passing the Torch 2006"

Gone2 Caching black nickel

Compass Rose 2007 (SG) LE

Compass Rose 2007 (As w/gold)

Compass Rose 2007 (Bronze)

Geopelli/ GARY & VICKY

AllWaysLooking_99

Haughton's Hunters Arizona silver

Temecula Valley Event Coin

Cachoids - Desert (S)

UK 2005

robert Personal Geocoin

Nero's Personal Geocoin (Silver)

Top 40 - Parrolet & RASJ

Easter Egg 2007

American Flag 2007 geocoin

GeoWoodstock 5

GeoWoodstock 4

COG - Central Oaklahoma Geocachers

cockatoo white

cockatoo trans pink LE

cockatoo pink XLE (never sold - artist edition)

macaw solid enamel

Macaw Black Nickel LE w/transparent colors

Hyacinth macaw transp LE

toucan transparent LE

Makin' Tracks XLE - (chrome) polished nickel

Makin' Tracks wheel coin - (gunmetal) AS

XXX loved this cache blue

Perry County 2006

GCC Northern Native Inspiration - DEC 2006

GCC: Jan 2007 Rangefinder Geocoin

footTRAX

5 Star - Climbing

5 Star - Kayaking

6 Star -Diving

Stars and Stripes Flag AB

JR20 Flaming Poolball Personal Geocoin gold

JR20 Flaming Poolball Personal Geocoin black nickel

I did forget to mention that ALL coins are UNACTIVATED AND NEW unless noted otherwise. :cool:

Edited by Parrolet

E-mail and pm sent for the JR20 Flaming Poolball Personal Geocoin black nickel.

Because the mail comes from germany it could b marked as spam:(

I love this coin and i'm searching fo it since 2,5 years :cool::D and mybe now the time has come to get it :laughing:

Edited by Dark Elf

Any chance of getting some pictures (a group photo would be fine).

I'm on the fence on some of these, and their titles are enticing but I can't find pictures.

If all else fails what I did was I saw the one I was interested in and found one like it on eBay and checked out the pictures there. Good luck! :D

Yes, I will try to get a link posted to most of them unless there is something that you are wanting to see for certain?

I have gotten many replies and I am trying to work through them all as a 1st come, 1st ask basis to be fair. Also some of you have asked me about some that I may have but I honestly have probably over 1000 coins in my collection and I am going to look to see if I have some of the different requests that I don't have posted and reply back to those that have asked about the different ones I don't have posted.

Please be patient with me. :)

I'm on the fence on some of these, and their titles are enticing but I can't find pictures.

If all else fails what I did was I saw the one I was interested in and found one like it on eBay and checked out the pictures there. Good luck! :laughing:

Yes, I will try to get a link posted to most of them unless there is something that you are wanting to see for certain?

I have gotten many replies and I am trying to work through them all as a 1st come, 1st ask basis to be fair. Also some of you have asked me about some that I may have but I honestly have probably over 1000 coins in my collection and I am going to look to see if I have some of the different requests that I don't have posted and reply back to those that have asked about the different ones I don't have posted.

Ok, Here are some pics for you. It is still in progress though. I pulled out my binders tonight to realize I think I have more than I really thought to begin with. 5 binders that are all 2"-4" overstuffed to the gills. This may take a while...... :D

If all else fails what I did was I saw the one I was interested in and found one like it on eBay and checked out the pictures there. Good luck! :laughing:

Ok, Here are some geocoin images for you.

It is still in progress though. I pulled out my binders tonight to realize I think I have more than I really thought to begin with. 5 binders that are all 2"-4" overstuffed to the gills. This may take a while...... :D

My mailprogramm doesn't work right in the last weeks, so please let me know if you have received my message :)

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the coin :D

Sent you a reply. check your email oh small dark one. I think you will be pleased. :laughing:

I sent a reply to your reply, but i'm again not sure if you received it :laughing: