TB --- 50 States Form

ZoeyGreenCache

I picked up a coin that wants to travel to all 50 states. The paper that was being used to track is in very bad shape and I thought I would print out a new copy go go along with the coin when I place it.

I have come across a few TBs/Coins that have a nice little 50 state card attached.

Anyone know where I can find the form?

Already contacted the cache owners. I am not removing anything, just fixing what is already there and adding a new fact sheet (reprinted from geocaching.com) since it was no longer with the coin.

It is a good reminder for those who fix a tb or coin that is in poor shape. Always contact the owner before you do anything. Thanks BlueDuece :-)

Edited by ZoeyGreenCache

I picked up a coin that wants to travel to all 50 states. The paper that was being used to track is in very bad shape and I thought I would print out a new copy go go along with the coin when I place it.

I have come across a few TBs/Coins that have a nice little 50 state card attached.

Anyone know where I can find the form?

I was looking through the forums for a template for the 50 state card, haven't found it. If you have, can you send me the link? thanks. Anne

I searched the web for a quite a while today, and couldn't find anything that anyone has submitted. I even checked geocacher-u.com, and there was no 50 states form. The ones you find are probably made by the TB owners.

Couldn't you just print up a map like this:

map_us_outline.png

and have people color in the states it has visited? Maybe add your own text. It doesn't even have to be done on the computer, hand drawn is nice too. Be artistic! ;)

I found that map by googling images of "Map of the US".

(I also just noticed Penguin_ar had the same idea.)

Don't laminate it though, or the next person won't be able to color in their state!

I just whipped this up in Excel, you can print it out and put it in with the bug... If you want to make any changes I can email you the .xls file or I have it in .doc format too...

kmDM7.png

Edited by murphyrulez