New TB box on cache log

ChapterhouseInc

many thanks to those who filanny made this box bigger....now i can scroll less.....

however, i would like to discuss the listing order......instead of TB name, why not TB #? i might not know what the name of the bug is, but i know the number.....maybe the bigger box will help.....

thanks.....

andother bug idea: maked as missing notification, inclusion in bug logs (visible by owner only?)

many thanks to those who filanny made this box bigger....now i can scroll less.....

however, i would like to discuss the listing order......instead of TB name, why not TB #? i might not know what the name of the bug is, but i know the number.....maybe the bigger box will help.....

thanks.....

andother bug idea: maked as missing notification, inclusion in bug logs (visible by owner only?)

I vote for tracking number not TB number. I don't track bugs/coins by name but by tracking number. I have the TB numbers, but tracking number makes more sense to me.

Jim

thanks.....

I do like the height of the trackable box, but I am not as sure that I like the width of the box due to almost logging some TBs into the wrong cache do to the way I scroll my screen with my laptop. I always leave the curser on the right side of the screen and scroll down to the "Submit" button. I am glad that I routinely check my logs over and haven't accidentaly logged any since this change went into effect.

I do completely agree with the idea of organizing the TBs by their Tracking Number instead of only their name. Since I often write the tracking # on my notpad and which cache it was. I may or maynot remember the name of the TB/coin, and it is good to have, but organizing by the tracking number should help in logging the correct trackable into the correct cache.

I do completely agree with the idea of organizing the TBs by their Tracking Number instead of only their name. Since I often write the tracking # on my notpad and which cache it was. I may or maynot remember the name of the TB/coin, and it is good to have, but organizing by the tracking number should help in logging the correct trackable into the correct cache.

ah, yes, one of those 'why did they do that' things.....and 'how many years will it take to undo' things....

i would lke to see several options (like the script above, if only i was nerdy enough for that).....name, tracking code, most recently logged.....