Geofootball Returns!

MountainRacer

Ooooooooooooooooo but I do have a good team and it looks like I'm playing the commisioner's team in week 1, YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's you and me in the opener! I picked an unusual tactic this year and skipped RBs in the draft... so by design I got scrubs at running back, but good luck against Brees and Rodgers at QB!

Ooooooooooooooooo but I do have a good team and it looks like I'm playing the commisioner's team in week 1, YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's you and me in the opener! I picked an unusual tactic this year and skipped RBs in the draft... so by design I got scrubs at running back, but good luck against Brees and Rodgers at QB!

Can You say..... SACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TeeHee!!!

Can You say..... SACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TeeHee!!!

I hope that Rodgers has a GREAT day as I have him in the MIGO league and have already been offered a 2:1 trade for him........turned it down......

Are we sending in the coins individually to the winner (me of course! :laughing:)

Hmm AP, I must've drafted in the 1 slot. Which coincidently is also the slot I will place this year in this tournament!

You can go to the league and look at Draft Central. There click on draft results and you can see who drafted which player in which round. If you are Hooligans then you indeed had the first pick and drafted him!

Nope I will get #1. That way I won't have to decide what coin to send! :laughing:

Hmm AP, I must've drafted in the 1 slot. Which coincidently is also the slot I will place this year in this tournament!

Just look at the current "Waiver Priority" column on our main league page, where the standings are. None of use has made any claims yet, so if you were first pick in the draft, you'll be last (#12) in waiver priority.

Well don't feel too bad there Patty. I woke up this morning tpo find I lost one game by 1 point and in another I took the experts advice they gave me live and they had it turned around. The guy they said would play didn't and the guy they said swuldn't played so I lost that game too. :D

We'll get 'em next week!!!!!!!! :D

Well don't feel too bad there Patty. I woke up this morning tpo find I lost one game by 1 point and in another I took the experts advice they gave me live and they had it turned around. The guy they said would play didn't and the guy they said swuldn't played so I lost that game too. :D

We'll get 'em next week!!!!!!!! :D

Hope not as we play the White Tigers next week minus 1 quarterback. Anyone want to trade, need a QB.

Just had to bump this one when I saw that LadyBee4T faces off with Opalsns this weekend. A matchup of two Coin Forum Titans...

May the best coiner win

I am having problems with my WRs in this league. But still I think this will be a very close game. Or then again it could be a blowout LOL It will be fun to watch which ever way it goes. I decided though that I will root for Atlanta and San Francisco defense this week!! :):rolleyes:

Just had to bump this one when I saw that LadyBee4T faces off with Opalsns this weekend. A matchup of two Coin Forum Titans...

May the best coiner win

I am having problems with my WRs in this league. But still I think this will be a very close game. Or then again it could be a blowout LOL It will be fun to watch which ever way it goes. I decided though that I will root for Atlanta and San Francisco defense this week!! :):rolleyes:

You don't happen to have an extra QB do ye :grin:

Farve was my man last night!!!!

Green Bay are the ones who had to prove themselves, Not Bret !!!

Great Game!

I've got great players on my team , but I'm 0-4 in Fantasy. My brother said he would have fired me by now!!!

in Survival - 3-1 ... I think

Edited by opalsns

Well I knew I had lost by the end of Sunday Night Football.

My opponent still had the Green Bay defense and Donald Driver. I was down like 10 points or something...and only had Mason Crosby left. I think it's time to ditch some of my bench guys for upgraded versions. (If there are any to be had).

Still wish the Pack would've won though! Maybe in November at Lambeau! Aaron Rodgers is going to get killed though unless the offensive line improves.

This is turning out to be a really fun league!

I was pretty lucky this weekend. I had big days from ronnie brown and antonio gates. I have lousy quarterbacks, but some of my other players are pretty good.

I am a colorado native and denver is my team and it was pretty funny finding myself hoping for a denver win but a strong performance from dallas (they are my defense this week)

What fun.

My opponent still had the Green Bay defense and Donald Driver. I was down like 10 points or something...and only had Mason Crosby left. I think it's time to ditch some of my bench guys for upgraded versions. (If there are any to be had).

Still wish the Pack would've won though! Maybe in November at Lambeau! Aaron Rodgers is going to get killed though unless the offensive line improves.

That would have been me. :)

I was only up by one point after Sunday though and I didn't know if the GB defense would get me ANY points. That strip of the ball and touchdown sealed the deal though.

In the other league, I lucked out and ended up with my optimal line playing and won by 70 points or something (154-82).

It is going to get harder now as we have to start juggling to work around bye weeks. I hope Hasselbeck heals that rib before I need him!!

That would have been me. :)

I was only up by one point after Sunday though and I didn't know if the GB defense would get me ANY points. That strip of the ball and touchdown sealed the deal though.

In the other league, I lucked out and ended up with my optimal line playing and won by 70 points or something (154-82).

Half our team had a bye last week

It is going to get harder now as we have to start juggling to work around bye weeks. I hope Hasselbeck heals that rib before I need him!!