Creating Geocoins is Addictive!

WOOGIEKIDS

We released our 3rd one a few months back.

Skullduggery Geocoin

Roulette Geocoin

Sprocket Geocoin

Now we are to the point where we will probably just redo the original coins with different plating. We only started making coins so that we would have them to use, we had no idea that other people would want them.

They can be seen at www.angelfire.com/pro/milovsjeff

Wow, geocachingdragon. That first coin is awesome (actually they all are), and I don't think I've ever seen it before! Do you have any for trade? I have my first coin coming in next week (stalker me).

Sorry Woogiekids i ran out of those a while ago. The black and gold pictured was a family and friends addition only 10 were made . there is a regular one on ebay this week . I made almost a 1000 of them so someone might have one for trade. Thanks by the way for the nice comments

Kind of like tattoo's. :wub:

I'm already thinking of the next one I want to create. My husband thinks I'm nuts. Between the steady shipment of others' coins arriving, and my own creation, I think he's thinking about hiding the credit card. ;)

How many have you created?

very addictive! i have 2 under my belt, and i have a million ideas in my head, but my budget thwarts the creative process...lol...here are my "code 3" geocoin (2007) and the "odyssey voyager" geocoin (2009)...

code 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxNbgTtGrU

odyssey voyager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99459yQ8rQ

Kind of like tattoo's. :wub:

I'm already thinking of the next one I want to create. My husband thinks I'm nuts. Between the steady shipment of others' coins arriving, and my own creation, I think he's thinking about hiding the credit card. ;)

very addictive! i have 2 under my belt, and i have a million ideas in my head, but my budget thwarts the creative process...lol...here are my "code 3" geocoin (2007) and the "odyssey voyager" geocoin (2009)...

code 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxNbgTtGrU

odyssey voyager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B99459yQ8rQ

I caught myself tapping my feet... lol I am digging the video.

Edited by OTT Team

We released our 3rd one a few months back.

Skullduggery Geocoin

Roulette Geocoin

Sprocket Geocoin

Now we are to the point where we will probably just redo the original coins with different plating. We only started making coins so that we would have them to use, we had no idea that other people would want them.

They can be seen at www.angelfire.com/pro/milovsjeff

wow...awesome attention to detail on the roulette geocoin!

Kind of like tattoo's. :)

I'm already thinking of the next one I want to create. My husband thinks I'm nuts. Between the steady shipment of others' coins arriving, and my own creation, I think he's thinking about hiding the credit card. :D

by the way, congrats on the new geocoin creation. i just saw your nice picture of it in the other thread! are you planning on getting any more tattoo's? :laughing:

Creating coins IS fun but wow! so much work! I really had no idea how long it would actually take...I thought a few months, but nine months later....! They are like babies! lol!

My first coin is Out on the Water, Caching by Boat.

ad387e21-5b29-4c4a-83da-32e4db96bd56.jpg

I am also participating in a group project -- the 090909 event coins at the moment. It's a beautiful design by Jackalgirl.

I have a couple of other coin ideas that I would like to do -- one is almost totally designed in my head but not yet on paper. I am waiting for my husband to forget about the cost of the last one... :D:) lol!

Creating coins IS fun but wow! so much work! I really had no idea how long it would actually take...I thought a few months, but nine months later....! They are like babies! lol!

I am also participating in a group project -- the 090909 event coins at the moment. It's a beautiful design by Jackalgirl.

I have a couple of other coin ideas that I would like to do -- one is almost totally designed in my head but not yet on paper. I am waiting for my husband to forget about the cost of the last one... :D:) lol!

Tell me about it! :laughing:

My wife was fine with the cost of this coin... until our dishwasher and central vac both died the space of a week!!

Kind of like tattoo's. :)

I'm already thinking of the next one I want to create. My husband thinks I'm nuts. Between the steady shipment of others' coins arriving, and my own creation, I think he's thinking about hiding the credit card. :D

by the way, congrats on the new geocoin creation. i just saw your nice picture of it in the other thread! are you planning on getting any more tattoo's? :laughing:

Thanks! Umm...possibly. I've been feeling the itch lately, but I think my husband has dibbs on one first. :laughing:

nice geocoin. i like the tracking code on the bow of the boat. nice touch! :laughing: