Looking for A challange in Clearfield, PA

S-Troopers

I'm looking for the hardest terrain and difficulty to find Cache. Is there an easier way than clicking on each individual cache to see the difficulty? And if you know of any in Clearfield, PA that are hard. Please let me know, I'm really looking forward to A big challange. Thanks... Oh and im a newby so if you could discribe your details in A way newbies would understand that would be great..

Edited by S-Troopers

I'm looking for the hardest terrain and difficulty to find Cache. Is there an easier way than clicking on each individual cache to see the difficulty? And if you know of any in Clearfield, PA that are hard. Please let me know, I'm really looking forward to A big challange. Thanks... Oh and im a newby so if you could discribe your details in A way newbies would understand that would be great..

This one is out past Clarion on I-80. We just did it last Sunday. It's the hardest one in the area I know of. You will need to know how to use climbing gear. There is a great tunnel ( Trestle Falls Cache) not far from there that is a really great Cache. The tunnel is a sight to see. Be sure to check the picture gallery to see what you are in for on Double Dog Dare You!!

I double dog dare you

Edited by George1

Check out this new website. Looks like you are in a prime area for hard and challenging caches.

http://www.extreme-caching.com/

Edited by Haffy

I hesitated on posting the link to that site because I was called a jerk for some tricky hides on one of my Caches. (" I'd think what a jerk and move on" ) is what was said about my hides. I'd hate to see what kind of jerks "That Poster" would think of people that do these kind of Caches.