Tri-Cities

fairyhoney

I think there is only a little over 1 month until the Tri-Cities Cache Machine am I correct? I was wondering if we will hear about it soon :blink: ?

Soon. I plan on creating the page and posting the first draft of the route sometime around August 19, give or take a couple days. If anybody has ideas for a dinner location, though, I'd love to hear them. Buffets usually seem to work best (except in Vancouver. Bah.)

I think there is only a little over 1 month until the Tri-Cities Cache Machine am I correct? I was wondering if we will hear about it soon :wub: ?

Soon. I plan on creating the page and posting the first draft of the route sometime around August 19, give or take a couple days. If anybody has ideas for a dinner location, though, I'd love to hear them. Buffets usually seem to work best (except in Vancouver. Bah.)

This is a good buffet: Old Country Buffet

(509) 783-4880

1321 N Columbia Ctr Blvd # 873

Kennewick, WA

I think there is only a little over 1 month until the Tri-Cities Cache Machine am I correct? I was wondering if we will hear about it soon :D ?

I seem to have missed the posting of the date for it. Would someone enlighten me please?

Sept 19, 2009

Click on travisl's name to view his profile, all the upcoming dates are listed.

I think there is only a little over 1 month until the Tri-Cities Cache Machine am I correct? I was wondering if we will hear about it soon :( ?

I seem to have missed the posting of the date for it. Would someone enlighten me please?

In which of the three cities is the CM going to start/end? We're hoping to book a room soon :) !

In which of the three cities is the CM going to start/end? We're hoping to book a room soon :( !

Travis, if I can make a suggestion, a good starting point would be the Spudnut Shop in Richland, which opens at 4am, is unique, and has a large parking lot as part of the Uptown Plaza. I will find the GC codes of a cache in that parking lot as a help when I have access to gsak.

Great suggestions, jtthjones and YeOleImposter. I suggest that everyone book hotels and such under the assumption that we're starting at Spudnut (228 Williams Blvd, Richland) and ending at Old Country Buffet (1321 N Columbia Ctr Blvd, Kennewick).

This one's going to be a bit rushed -- my schedule's been packed the last couple weeks, and I'm now sure I won't get the first draft up until early September. I guarantee, however, it will happen.

I don't know IF it can be possible but, the T-shirt was a Very nice touch for said event. One could Almost make the tri-cities into a "peace sign" :ph34r: Just a thougt. ( a different color, this time) ???

If there were going to be a T-Shirt, it would have to have a mushroom cloud. :P

As in Hanford :lol: ?