Urban Movie Caches

I seen something on the news about people playing movies at selected spots, (the side of a building or some such). People obtain the coordinates & time online, and show up to watch the movie. I don't know the web site or anything. Wondering if anyone has heard of this? Sounds like a neat idea.....

I seen something on the news about people playing movies at selected spots, (the side of a building or some such). People obtain the coordinates & time online, and show up to watch the movie. I don't know the web site or anything. Wondering if anyone has heard of this? Sounds like a neat idea.....

We had something like this going on here a couple summers ago. I don't know if it was GPS related at all but the one I went to was titled "Flicks on the Bricks".

It sounds like a lot of fun though.

I saw the same article on the news last night-must have been press release night.

One of them is Guerrilla Drive In Movies in West Chester PA.

Another is in the Oakland CA area.

Since this isn't for geocachers/by geocachers it wouldn't be listed as an event.

But if someone has access to a projector and screen and sets up one of these screenings and only lists it here, it could get published.