? About Geowoodstock and events

When the "Attended" log was first introduced, the "Found It" log was still active. People logged either one, and both counted as a tick on the find count. Eventually the "bug" of having both log types active was fixed and the "Found It" log selection for events was removed from the drop down list.

When the "Attended" log was first introduced, the "Found It" log was still active. People logged either one, and both counted as a tick on the find count. Eventually the "bug" of having both log types active was fixed and the "Found It" log selection for events was removed from the drop down list.

Hey thanks for the response! That is what I thought but I still wonder why there were both at #2 and #4 but #3 only had attended.

why there were both at #2 and #4 but #3 only had attended.

Just a guess, but likely an artifact crept into a site update. The Found It! accidentally reintroduced to the event log menu an then corrected with the assorted bug repairs that usually follow site changes.

Personally, I find the lack of a DNF log on events a little strange; I've DNFed an event and a caching buddy has as well. Can't log 'em though.