Downloaded Garmin 3.10

I downloaded the 3.10 upgrade now when I go to the trip computer icon, I can't reset the trip odometer. I have gone to setup, reset, reset averages/etc... This resets the trip odometer on the top of the screen. It doesn't reset the larger odometer I have set on the bottom part of the screen. It lists many choices to pick from to show on the screen while in trip computer mode. On the top, I have the automotive icon picked, also I can't change that either. But, the odometer on this choice resets just the one I have picked on the bottom of the screen does not. I have turned it off and on but this doesn't help. Any ideas??

It resets on another part of the screen. I use it as a pedometer, just used it yesterday actually. That was before I downloaded the 3.10. The top of the screen is set on automotive. There are three choices for that. Automotive, geocaching or default. I have it set on automotive, and I can't change it since upgrading to 3.10. On the lower part of the screen, I have two things chosen (while the "large" number icon is picked). The bottom one is the odometer. This one is the one that won't reset.

Just noticed it resets on the compass screen too.

Edited by tomwilson74

Tom,

When you say you can't change the top of the screen do you mean you can't reset the numbers or you cannot change the dashboard style? You should see 5 options for the dashboard (available by tapping the button on the lower middle of the screen): Default, Automotive, Geocaching, Large Field, Small Fields. Do you see these options?