Error Downloading Kamloops Historical Wherigo

chase_bc

(Using Windows Vista)

Clicked the download button on this page:

http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/download....29-b7df1a129150

and received this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[indexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]

Groundspeak.Web.Utils.BaseX.Int2Base(Int32 InInt) +121

cartridge_download.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +265

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

hi i think i might have figured it out, i am having the same problem, my idea is could you go to the downloading latest cartridges http://www.Wherigo.com/search/results.aspx?stype=12 and see how far you get till you can download one, i think it may have something to do with an update Wherigo did on the site so you should be able to download Buffalo Naval Park Wherigo but not the one before it.

please report back

I just tried what you suggested, managed to download all the cartridges. Could be an issue with IE? I use firefox.

what i ment is that some users my have internet problems, firewall or something because i am able to use my account at someone elses house and download them, so i think it must be internet problems with some peoples internet. has Groundspeak updated anything between 10.07.09 and 14.07.09 because i cant download any cartridges released after the 10th, but i can download any older ones than that.

by the way i just tried it on internet explorer and firefox and it didnt work on either of them.

so could chase_bc please try what i said in my last post.

please post back

This should be the same problem as another currently in discussion. You cannot download any cartridge, right? If that's so, I'd like to lock this topic and request discussion resume in the currently open topic.

I haven't heard about the date issue, gbaman. I'll mention it to Groundspeak today. I'm not sure how it fits into the current problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all related.